DreamStation Water Chamber Tank
DreamStation Water Chamber
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is a replacement water chamber that is used with the Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Heated Humidifiers. The water chamber can be cleaned in the dishwasher on the top rack at least once a week or hand washed daily with mild detergent. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device. Replacing the water chamber is necessary whenever the chamber appears worn or damaged. If you notice your Philips Respironics DreamStation leaking water, that is a tell tale sign that you should look at replacing the water tank.
Included in This Package
- (1) Philips Respironics DreamStation Water Tank
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 6 oz.
- Associated Part Numbers: 1122520
- Dimensions: 4.50 x 2.25 x 6.75 Inches
- Insurance Codes: A7046
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Not made with Rubber Latex
- RX Required?: No
- Water Chamber Capacity: 11 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
by Robert -
This humidifier works great! Its very easy to use, and easy to clean.