Reusable Pollen Filter for DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP
Reusable Pollen Filter for DreamStation Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Reusable Pollen filter is a replacement filter used with the series of DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP Machines. The filter is a very important component to maintain successful sleep therapy. The Pollen filter removes irritating dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke particles from your CPAP airflow, keeping irritants under control that could possibly trigger allergy reactions.
This is a single filter and frame only and does not include any other parts or products. The filter is permanently attached to the blue filter frame and cannot be removed. This reusable filter should be washed at least once every two weeks.
- Place the filter, upside down, under running water to clear any collected debris accumulated on the filter.
- Once washed, set the filter aside and allow to completely air dry before placing back into the DreamStation machine.
- The Pollen filter should be washed once every two weeks.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Reusable Pollen Filter for DreamStation Machines
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|Actual Weight:||3 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1122446|
|Filters:||1 Reusable Pollen Filter|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Replacement Pollen Filter|
Ratings & Reviews
Reusable and easy
by Landen T. -
Very easy filter to replace