DreamStation CPAP Machine with Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP is a standard fixed pressure device that delivers one set pressure throughout the night for the treatment of sleep apnea. This model is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it's predecessor, the Respironics SystemOne 50 and 60 series. This model includes the heated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation CPAP. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. The adaptive humidification mode which can be enabled when the humidifier is connected. Adaptive mode will allow the machine and humidifier to monitor ambient humidity levels to automatically adjust heat settings and provide optimum humidity with a decreased chance of dryness or rain-out. Adaptive mode can be turned off if a fixed heat setting is desired.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the display's brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
Please Note: The DreamStation CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other DreamStation Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at email@example.com.
Included in This Package
- DreamStation CPAP Machine (non auto-adjusting)
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Ultra Fine Filter
- 6-Foot Tubing
- Power Cord
- External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- Heated Humidifier
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed Pressure machine with C-flex|
|Pressure Range:||4cm to 20cmH20|
|Noise Level:||35.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)|
|Filters:||Reuseable Foam filters included (Optional disposable filters)|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.0-1.0A|
|Actual Weight:||.5 lbs|
|Dimensions:||11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H ( 29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSX200H11, DSXH, HT15|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Edith -
Wow! Doesn't get better then this! The price, the size, the weight, it's all good. So happy with this machine and the humidifier is great. love the features where it automatically adjust heat settings to provide optimum humidity levels throughout the night. Great feature. Definitely give it a try!
Very Happy Customer
by Marvin -
This is my second machine and I was happy to be able to buy this online for a lower price than what my local pharmacy was going to charge me. I am happy to have a new model and excited to see if these new features help me sleep better.