Forma Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
The Fisher & Paykel Forma is a full face style CPAP mask that covers the nose and mouth. This interface is prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and sleep related breathing disorders. The optional headgear strap can be added to make a complete mask system.
Fisher & Paykel Forma Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Forma full face CPAP mask is made for the consumer that breathes in and out through their nose and/or mouth during the use of a CPAP or BiPAP machine. Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) occurs at the beginning of the inhalation and some customers find their pressures to be at a point where they need to use either their nose or mouth or both to handle the pressures being provided by the CPAP or BiPAP machine.
The Forma is designed to fit the user from the bridge of the nose to under the chin. The lower part of the mask will actually rest under the user's chin so that if you experience your chin dropping during the night due to it relaxing, the mask will still hold its seal. This feature eliminates the need for a chinstrap as some people will still need a chinstrap added with some of the other manufacturer's masks.
The Forma full face also has an excellent feature known as glider straps that will allow the person wearing the CPAP mask to move freely during their sleep. This reason for the freedom of movement is that the glider straps slide along grooves at the front of the mask so that when your headgear is caught between your head and pillow and you move your face, the mask still moves with you.
Forma Features & Benefits
- FlexiFoam Cushion- Active-contouring cushion is light and supportive. Achieve a comfort level that is perfect for you with the foam cushion padding your face and reducing red marks from a mask that is too tight.
- Glider Strap- Freely manage your sleeping position without worrying about your mask or tube shifting.
- Under-Chin Design- Forma headgear with crown strap provides you extra stability and maintains a secure fit even with jaw movement.
- Easy-Release Strap- Easy to remove your mask at night when you find the need to get up. No longer struggle with removing your CPAP mask when you quickly need to get out of bed!
- Cushion Options- Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. Easily find the greatest fit and seal for your air pressure and comfort level!
The Forma full face mask forms a superior seal and provides even more comfort with a greater range of movement through the active contouring of its new FlexiFoam cushion. The T-piece adds stability to the stylized mask base, and works in harmony with the highly contoured silicone seal and under-chin design to enhance sleep performance.
Included in This Package
- (1) Forma Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal (selected size)
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- Optional Headgear Strap - Standard Size (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400470, 400470A, 400471, 400471A, 400472, 400472A, 400473, 400473A, 400552, 400553, 400554, 400555|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Under-thin-chin fit!|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
11 reviews4.5 out of 5
I Love this mask
by Dan Sheed (AK) -
I have tried multiple cpap masks over the years but this one really worked for me. it sets below my chin which helped me from my mask leaking by keeping my chin up. I have a beard so if you have a beard or your mouth is dropping open, you should try this
Great mask and great company
by Shane Branch (New York) -
This is the 3rd mask I have tried and I love it. What makes it different is the foam cushion, its very comfortable. I love shopping at 1800cpap and the deals they send me. very good company