Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Activa™ LT CPAP Mask is an older generation of nasal CPAP mask that covers the nose only. This mask is used for sleep apnea therapy. Limited quantities of this mask are available becasue it is a discontinued ResMed mask.
Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Mirage Activa™ LT is a nasal style CPAP mask by ResMed that is intended for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. This is an older model of the Mirage family of CPAP masks and it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Limited quantities and sizes of this mask are available while supplies last. The headgear can be added to make to make a complete mask system.
Special Features & Benefits
- MicroFit Dial - Receive the perfect comfort level and a personalized fit by adjusting the forehead support to the best position for you. Reduce the possibility of red facial marks by limiting the pressure put on your face.
- Slender Frame Design - Secure a sense of stability with a easy to use cushioned forehead support which assists you in lower the risk of mask sliding, causing air leaks as you sleep. Reduce the chances of waking up in the middle of the night from not receiving the air pressure you need!
- Ease of Use - Simply and efficiently clean and assemble without spending too much time. Less time cleaning and reassembling means you gain more time to find the best sleeping position and deep sleep you deserve!
- ActiveCell Technology - Gain a quick fitting seal that accommodates any movement changes through the night. Save time and money by finding the best fit and most comfortable feel the first time.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Activa™ LT Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Forehead Support and Dial
- (1) Forehead Pad
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)