Comfort Fusion Nasal CPAP Mask System
Comfort Fusion Nasal Mask with Headgear
The Comfort Fusion Nasal CPAP mask with headgear is a nasal CPAP mask part of Philips Respironics comfort series of CPAP masks. The sizes that have two sizes are combo packs. A Small/ Small contains a Small Cushion on the mask as well as an additional cushion included.
Each one of the comfort series masks has unique qualities with enhanced comfort designed to fit right the first time and deliver optimal performance on an affordable budget. The Comfort Fusion like some of the other Comfort Series unfortunately will not be around for much longer. Get them while you can at this new reduced price.
Features and Benefits of the Comfort Fusion CPAP Mask:
- Comfort Fusion is designed with features that give the novice CPAP user or the first time CPAP user the perfect blend of comfort and value.
- The Comfort Fusion has a superior seal that results from the combination of the soft, replaceable cushion and the Stability Selector, premium soft forehead pad and Fusion Headgear.
- The simplicity of its cushion replacement and overall design will help to make it a mask that you will find easy to use.
- Comfort Fusion is latex and DEHP free
- The Stability Selector raises and lowers the mask to optimize your seal and fit
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included in This Package
- (1) Comfort Fusion Frame Assembly
- (1) Comfort Fusion Nasal Cushion (or 2 if option list two sizes, i.e. Small/ Small)
- (1) Comfort Fusion Headgear
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 8 Ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 1040769, 1040842
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Y es
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Nasal Style Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- US Shipping Cost: Free