International Shipping Options
Please note FedEx deliveries must be delivered to a physical address; P.O. boxes are not accepted
We are happy to announce that we now have much lower international rates for all of your CPAP products! Below you will find the newly adjusted rates.
UPS Mail Innovations International
UPS Low Cost International Shipping Option
This is our new UPS international shipping service that offers a low cost alternative to ship any product 4lbs or less to over 200 countries around the globe. UPS Mail Innovations partners with USPS (United States Postal Service) to assist with package transportation to the destination countries. Packages will be delivered by the destination country's local postal authority.
PLEASE NOTE: Tracking information may be delayed, limited or unavailable with this service and is dependent on the destination country's tracking capabilities. Additionally, 1800CPAP.com is not responsible for carrier delays related to processing holds, weather complications, holidays or any other reasons outlined by the carrier's terms and conditions.
Additional Important Information
Please note that all rates are subject to change. 1800CPAP.COM will do it's best to provide their customers with the lowest rates available while maintaining a steadfast commitment for fast and accurate delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our International Customers
- Do you ship to Australia?
- YES! WE SHIP TO AUSTRALIA! We think that so many of our Australian customer ask us this because our pricing is so low that it is too good to be true. We actually have a large growing database of Australian customers because of the low prices and great service we provide.
- Where do you not ship to?
- That is a good question. We ship to every country that will allow a US based company to ship to.
- Let's face it. Sleep apnea is a global problem and if we can provide great pricing and top quality products to you then we see it as our duty to do so. There is a lot of price control and market control going on in the sleep industry. We don't follow that model of business. We truly believe in putting our customers first and are passionate about helping people diagnose and treat their sleeping disorder.
- Can I send 1800CPAP.COM my prescription so you can set my machine?
- Yes, you can send us anything that you think will help us help you. We have registered sleep technicians, respiratory therapist and board certified sleep physicians on staff to help ensure that we are giving the best clinical advice and education to our customers.
When you are checking out you will have the options above to choose from. At this time we are not able to offer free shipping on international orders.
However, we are always working to get the lowest international shipping rates available. The new $23.95 flat rate small box shipping is one example of how we are trying to find ways to get you your products at a low rate. If you are looking to order just cushions or headgear or other small CPAP accessories this option can be very cost effective for you.
Each Package is Carefully Packed In a Professional Manor
We take pride in making sure that your CPAP machine or mask gets to you as quickly as possible and without damage. We ensure that each order is looked at with the same level of care and attention.
Important International Shipping Notes:
- Our Shipping estimates are estimates of when your package should arrive at your countries customs.
- We have no control over the package once it leaves our ware house; we especially have no control when it in the control of customs.
- Flat rate shipping option does not offer tracking of your package and is the slowest form of shipping (may take 10-21 days or longer in some cases). It is recommended that you choose express shipping to receive your order in a more timely fashion.
- What we do have control of is filling out the proper customs forms to ensure that is will get through according to the specific countries customs rules and regulations.
- If your country has duty free GST codes or tax free codes for medical equipment we make sure to include them with your order.
- Orders received after 3:30 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) are shipped out on
- the following business day excluding holidays and weekends.
- You will be notified of your shipping status through email
- That is why it is important to provide us with an email address when checking out
- You can also check your shipping status by going to this link CHECK ORDER
- You will log in with your order number.
- You can also call our international number 1-513-229-0952 Or our toll free number 1-800-274-1366
Some of our international customers aren't able to use the 800 number and some are. Regardless, the best time to call is Mon-Friday from 8:30am to 8:00pm (EST) US) and ask one of our team members. You can call after regular hours as well but our call center will not be able to look your order up for security reasons.
When You Can Expect Your Order to Be Shipped
Standard free ground shipping will typically arrive from 3-7 business days after you place your order. If for any reason products are not available or on back-order we will notify you and the item will be shipped as soon as it becomes available. Some items are shipped direct from the manufacturer. Saturday and rush delivery is available with express shipping, but an extra fee will be incurred.
International shipments are expected to arrive between 6-10 business days. Please keep in mind these are business days which are Monday through Friday. So when you are calculating the days and thinking your package may be late; please take into account that the day you ordered the product may not even be in the same day we are in because of drastic time differences.
1800CPAP.com offers two Overnight/Express shipping options (FedEx and USPS). These options are only available to residents in the continental United States. Most products are available for overnight/express shipping, though at times a product may be on back order and not available for overnight/express delivery. To insure overnight/express delivery eligibility for products that require a prescription, a copy of your prescription for applicable products must be received prior to product shipment. Sunday and holiday deliveries are not available, USPS overnight/express delivery will be sent out first available business day. If you select USPS Express delivery, your order will arrive in 24 to 48 hours. FedEx Overnight delivery option will arrive next day (Sunday and holiday delivery not available) NOTE: All orders received after 3pm EST will be sent out the following business day excluding holidays.
Order Look Up Feature
Track Your Packages from the Shipping Carrier
- Visit FedEx at www.fedex.com
- Visit UPS at www.ups.com
- Visit United States Postal Service at www.usps.com
CPAP/Bi-Level (Bi-PAP) Machines Special Delivery Notice
NOTE: ORDERS CONTAINING CPAP/Bi-Level (BiPAP) MACHINES WILL BE MARKED TO RECEIVE ADULT SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY, PLEASE PREPARE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE MACHINES SHIPPED TO A LOCATION WHERE SOMEONE WILL BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE IT. FEDEX WILL NOT LEAVE PACKAGES UNATTENDED THAT ARE MARKED FOR SIGNATURE.
At this time, 1800CPAP.com ships merchandise FREE to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. 1800CPAP.com is not responsible for delays on shipments once they have been delivered to the shipping carrier. Shipping charges for express delivery options are non refundable.
Go back to the US Shipping policy of 1800CPAP.COM