ResMed S8 VPAP ST Bi-Level - Refurbished
ResMed S8 VPAP™ ST - Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The certified refurbished ResMed S8 VPAP™ ST is bi-level machine that has five modes of operation (Spontaneous, Timed, ST, Vauto and CPAP). The VPAP ST supports ResMed's Easy-Breathe Technology, TiControl and Vsync.
When non-invasive ventilation is needed by the user, the ResMed S8 VPAP ST has three modes, Spontaneous/Timed and Timed. The VPAP ST and T modes provide a customizable backup rate to force a switch from exhalation to inhalation. Spontaneous Mode will react from the lack of breath with no time interval.
The H4i™ heated humidifier (NOT INCLUDED) eliminates dryness that is a possible side effect of Bi-Level use without a humidifier. This model is refurbished and all consumable accessories have been replaced with new parts (i.e. tubing, water chamber, filters, etc). This model includes a standard 90-day warranty.
TiControl allows users to set minimum and maximum inspiratory time limits that provide a range to accommodate treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions or ailments.
Included in This Package
- (1) S8 VPAP™ ST Bi-level Machine - Refurbished
- (1) New Filter
- (1) New 6' CPAP Standard Tubing
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (1) Standard Travel Bag
- 90 Day Warranty
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Filters: Included
- Humidifier: NOT Included
- Insurance Codes: E0471
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Spontaneous, Timed, ST, Vauto and CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 20cm/H2O
- Ramp Time: 0-45 Minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm/H2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard- Extended Warranty Available