AirFit F10 Full Face Cushion Seal
AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Is your AirFit F10 CPAP mask cushion turning yellow or excessively leaking air? Facial oil build up on CPAP mask cushions will cause leaking and discomfort; for that reason your cushion should be wiped off daily and replaced every 1-3 months to provide a seal that has little CPAP mask leak.
SpringAir technology offers a lightweight solution with a strong seal. The cushion inserts into the mask frame making it easy for daily cleaning. This cushion is latex free and made from a silicone material. Please note that the size cushion that is ordered must be used with the corresponding mask frame size.
How Do I Find My Size?
Looking to reorder a replacement F10 cushion? Locate the clear sizing indicator within a circle on the hard plastic that snaps into the mask frame. Please look at our Associated Size Options section for which cushions will work for each mask style.
Associated Size Options
- Small (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62737
- Medium (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62738
- Large (For AirFit Mask) - 62739
AirFit F10 Replacement Parts
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Small - 63165
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Standard - 63164
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Large - 63166
- AirFit F10 For Her Headgear (Pink) - 63167
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 62737, 62738, 62739, 62736
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7031
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: silicone
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz.
Available Downloads For The AirFit F10
Ratings & Reviews
Works well; has gotten expensive
by Pat -
The F10 has been very helpful to me. It seems more comfortable than other full-face masks. Prices have increased dramatically over the last few years for the same product, so I have gone from monthly replacements to once every 2 months. While I can tell a difference after 60 days, they hold up pretty well. The plastic cushions become soft and I experience more leaks by the end of 60 days.
by Mike -
Quick delivery on the cushion! Good price too.