AirFit F10 Full Face Cushion Seal
AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Is your AirFit F10 CPAP mask cushion turning yellow or excessively leaking air? Facial oil build up on CPAP mask cushions will cause leaking and discomfort; for that reason your cushion should be wiped off daily and replaced every 1-3 months to provide a seal that has little CPAP mask leak.
SpringAir technology offers a lightweight solution with a strong seal. The cushion inserts into the mask frame making it easy for daily cleaning. This cushion is latex free and made from a silicone material. Please note that the size cushion that is ordered must be used with the corresponding mask frame size.
How Do I Find My Size?
Looking to reorder a replacement F10 cushion? Locate the clear sizing indicator within a circle on the hard plastic that snaps into the mask frame. Please look at our Associated Size Options section for which cushions will work for each mask style.
Associated Size Options
- Small (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62737
- Medium (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62738
- Large (For AirFit Mask) - 62739
AirFit F10 Replacement Parts
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Small - 63165
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Standard - 63164
- AirFit F10 Headgear Size Large - 63166
- AirFit F10 For Her Headgear (Pink) - 63167
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 62737, 62738, 62739, 62736
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7031
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: silicone
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
by Mike -
Quick delivery on the cushion! Good price too.