AirFit™ F10 Full Face Replacement CPAP Mask Cushion by ResMed
Replacement cushion seals for the ResMed AirFit™ F10 full face style of CPAP masks. If you are experiencing mask leak or constant skin irritation on your face from your sleep apnea mask it may be time to replace it. SKU 62738, 62739, 62736, 62737
AirFit™ F10 Full Face CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion
This product DOES NOT Require a Copy of Prescription.
Is your AirFit™ F10 CPAP mask cushion turning yellow or excessively leaking air? Facial oil build up on CPAP mask cushions will cause leaking and discomfort; for that reason your cushion should be wiped off daily and replaced every 1-3 months to provide a seal that has little CPAP mask leak.
SpringAir technology offers a lightweight solution with a strong seal. The cushion inserts into the mask frame making it easy for daily cleaning. This cushion is latex free and made from a silicone material. Please note that the size cushion that is ordered must be used with the corresponding mask frame size.
This Cushion Should Only Be Used With the AirFit ™F10 series of Full Face Masks.
Associated Size Options
- Small (For AirFit™ or AirFit™ Her Masks)-62737
- Medium (For AirFit™ or AirFit™ Her Masks)-62738
- Large -62739
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Small - 63165
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Standard - 63164
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Large - 63166
- AirFit™ F10 For Her Headgear (Pink) - 63167
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed based on care)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62737, 62738, 62739, 62736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||6 oz|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|