AirFit™ F10 Full Face Replacement CPAP Mask Cushion by ResMed
AirFit™ F10 Full Face CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion
This product DOES NOT Require a Copy of Prescription.
Is your AirFit™ F10 CPAP mask cushion turning yellow or excessively leaking air? Facial oil build up on CPAP mask cushions will cause leaking and discomfort; for that reason your cushion should be wiped off daily and replaced every 1-3 months to provide a seal that has little CPAP mask leak.
SpringAir technology offers a lightweight solution with a strong seal. The cushion inserts into the mask frame making it easy for daily cleaning. This cushion is latex free and made from a silicone material. Please note that the size cushion that is ordered must be used with the corresponding mask frame size.
This Cushion Should Only Be Used With the AirFit ™F10 series of Full Face Masks.
Associated Size Options
- Small (For AirFit™ or AirFit™ Her Masks)-62737
- Medium (For AirFit™ or AirFit™ Her Masks)-62738
- Large -62739
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Small - 63165
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Standard - 63164
- AirFit™ F10 Headgear Size Large - 63166
- AirFit™ F10 For Her Headgear (Pink) - 63167
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed based on care)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62737, 62738, 62739, 62736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||6 oz|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|