Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask by Apex Medical
Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Apex Medical
The new Wizard 310 Nasal CPAP Mask offers a comfortable and flexible mask frame that is easy to assemble and fit. This option includes a breathable and durable headgear strap that maintains your body temperature as you sleep and rests comfortably against your head. The vented cushions minimize undesired airflow noise while preventing air from waking your sleeping partner. Choose from the 3 available mask sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Benefits & Features
- Contour Fitting Design - The ergonomic cushions offer multiple pressure redistribution points. This gives you better facial support and less pressure on the area where your cushion rests.
- Simple Snap-on Setup - Easily connect your cushion to the frame with notches to assist you in the fitting process. Cushion size is even located on the bottom of the cushion to help you in reordering.
- Soft Connection Tubing - Gain the ability to move freely through the night as the short tubing rotates 360 degrees allowing you to find the best sleeping position while you receive the full effects of your CPAP therapy.
- Breathable Headgear - The padded headgear provides a comfortable feel and repels moisture away from your body.
- Hooked Headgear Clips - Quickly and easily connect your mask without having to fit your headgear for each use. The hooked clips fit securely onto the mask frame maintaining a tight seal.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Wizard 310 Nasal Mask Frame
- (1) Wizard 310 Nasal Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Gray Headgear Strap with 2 Headgear Clips
- (1) Elbow Connector
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Tracy -
Good mask for the price. It is light on my face and seals good.