CPAP Filters for Covidien Sandman
Ultra FinenFilter for Sandman CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ultra fine filters are designed to work specifically with the Covidien Nellcor Puritan Bennett Sandman CPAP machine. These filters will add a layer of protection from air pollutants while using the machine. CPAP machines use room air to provide a positive airway pressure to the user and the filter keep unwanted pollutants from entering the machine.
Users with allergies, pets or in environments that have a high level of a Air Quality Index typically use these filters to allow the machine in providing the best quality air possible.
These filters are disposable and should not be cleaned. Once dirty, replace the filter with a new one. It is recommended that the filter be replaced monthly to ensure the user gets quality air and allow the machine to work properly. A dirty filter can damage the machine causing the motor to quit working.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 Ultra Fine Disposable Filters for Sandman CPAP Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
- Sandman Pollen Filters
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These filters are used with the Sandman models made by Covidien Nellcor Puritan Bennett. The models that these filters can be used with are:
- Sandman Intro
- Sandman Info
- Sandman Auto