CPAP Hose Holder: Tubing Lift V5.5 System
Arden Innovations CPAP Hose Lift V5.5 System
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The new and improved CPAP Hose Lift V5.5 suspends your CPAP tubing overhead, eliminating hose hassle entanglement and, the tugging on your mask during sleep. It is simply the lightest, most compact home and travel, dual use hose management device available.
- The Hose Lift V5.5 is 12% lighter and 16% more compact.
- The base is 14% larger, when folded into its own bag, it weighs 5.5 ounces (156 g) and is only 2.1 inches in diameter by 7 inches in length (5 d. x 18 cm).
- The Loop is sized to accommodate a hose with an insulating cover, and now, a base integrally attached to the mast so that the whole system practically self erects.
- The Hose Lift is designed with more expensive aluminum, makes it very strong, yet compact and lightweight for home and travel.
- The new version 5.5 Hose Lift has a reversible double bend mast, allowing an optional slight reduction in height, increasing your reach.
- The Base is tubular made of molded fiberglass and aluminum, and it is integrally connected to the mast, 14% larger, with a redesigned deep socket mast connection, and a mast to base cord lock. This provides an even more stable platform, in hose suspension support.
- Unique, one of a kind Curly Cord roller incorporated onto the loop, easing movement of the suspended hose within.
- Erected height: approximately 41 (104 cm). new v5 mast: 11% / 4 / 10 cm taller.
- Collapsed travel size: approximately 2.36 in diameter x 7.48 long (6 cm in diameter x 19 cm in length). new v5: 29% more compact.
- Total weight with all components including travel bag: 5.5 ounces (156 grams). new v5: 12% lighter.
Special Features & Benefits
- Travel: It is the only hose management device that easily fits within any CPAP machine travel case.
- Taller: The new version 5.5 Hose Lift is 4 (10 cm) taller, to provide even more overhead clearance in bed.
- Stable Platform: Base is now tubular, of molded fiberglass and aluminum, and it is integrally connected to the mast; 14% larger, with a redesigned deep socket mast connection, and a mast to base cord lock, it provides an even more stable platform, in hose suspension support.
- Roller: First and only true original, with a Curly Cord roller incorporated onto the loop, easing movement of the suspended hose within.
- Aluminum: Hose Lift is designed of more expensive aluminum, so as to achieve nimble yet strong compact and lightweight dual use for home and travel.
- Assemble: Easy to assemble, Semi-self erecting
- Mattress: Able to be used with any mattress system
- Compatible: Universally compatible with any CPAP machines
Included with This Purchase
- (1) CPAP Hose Lift V5.5 System
- (1) Carry Bag
- (1) Set of Instructions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care|
|Hose Lift System|
|5.5 Ounces (Including Travel Bag)|
|Base 6.3" x 7.5" x 3/8" - Bag 9.5" x 4" x 1"|
|Yes International Shipping is available, Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews2.5 out of 5
No more wrestling with tube
by works as described -
To be honest I could have probably made something myself to do the same thing but who wants the hassle. I never realized how much my tube was getting in my way until I tried this product. Works as described and keeps the tube out of the way!
by alan smith -
flimsey, overpriced, not worth it.