CPAP Hose Holder: Tubing Lift V5.5 System
CPAP Hose Holder for Travel (V5.5 System)
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The improved CPAP Hose Lift V5.5 suspends your CPAP tube overhead while you sleep, which helps eliminate hose hassle entanglement and tugging on your mask during sleep. It is simply the lightest, most compact home and travel hose management device available.
Benefits of the CPAP Hose Holder
If you’ve been struggling with the hose on your CPAP machine, you may be wondering what your options are. No matter how good your CPAP therapy for sleep apnea is, if your mask is getting tugged on all night and you’re waking up tangled in the CPAP hose every night, you’re still not getting a good night’s rest no matter how well you’re breathing.
Choose a CPAP hose holder to resolve both of these problems quickly and easily. No pressure, and no pulling with this product. This equipment is intended to improve CPAP therapy compliance, patient comfort, and reliable mask fit.
When the hose is properly placed, it can prevent sleeping problems that may arise as the tube moves out of position. It keeps air flowing through any kind of pillow mask for people who are restless sleepers. What’s more, the CPAP hose holder can be folded up for convenient storage so you can use it anywhere. Many of those who purchase the holder would recommend it to others for its portability, easy cleaning, and best sleep support when used in conjunction with a CPAP machine.
- The Hose Lift V5.5 is 12% lighter and 16% more compact.
- The base is 14% larger, and when folded into its own bag, it weighs a lightweight 5.5 ounces (156 g) and is only 2.1" in diameter by 7" in length (5 d. x 18 cm).
- The Loop is sized to accommodate a hose with an insulating cover, and now, a base integrally attached to the mast so that the whole system practically self erects.
- The loop is sized to accommodate a hose with an insulating cover for true tangle-free assistance.
- The new adjustable 5.5 Hose Lift has a reversible double bend mast, allowing an optional slight reduction in height, increasing your reach on your side of the bed.
- Erected height is approximately 41" (104 cm). new v5 mast: 11% / 4 / 10 cm taller.
- Collapsed size: approximately 2.36" in diameter x 7.48 long (6 cm in diameter x 19 cm in length). The new v5 29% more compact.
- The total weight with all components including travel bag 5.5 ounces (156 grams). The new v5: 12% lighter.
Special Features & Benefits
- Portable: It is the only hose management device that easily fits within any CPAP machine case to keep you from getting tangled no matter what kind of CPAP machine tubing you use.
- The stable platform between mattress and box spring: The sturdy base is now tubular and made of molded fiberglass and aluminum material. It is integrally connected to the mast and 14% larger, with a redesigned deep socket mast connection, and a mast to the base cord lock. It provides an even more stable platform for the best hose suspension support
- Roller: First and only true original, with a helpful Curly Cord roller incorporated onto the loop, easing movement of the suspended tubing.
- Aluminum: Hose Lift is designed of quality aluminum to provide nimble yet strong assembly.
- Assemble: Equipment is easy to assemble with a semi-self erecting frame that holds your hose comfortably and without tangles every time.
- Mattress: Reliable performance and fit with any mattress system and box spring set.
- Compatible: Universally compatible with any CPAP machines and hoses.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) CPAP Hose Lift V5.5 System
- (1) Carry Bag
- (1) Set of Instructions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care|
|Hose Lift System|
|5.5 Ounces (Including Travel Bag)|
|Base 6.3" x 7.5" x 3/8" - Bag 9.5" x 4" x 1"|
|Yes International Shipping is available, Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
No more wrestling with tube
by works as described -
To be honest I could have probably made something myself to do the same thing but who wants the hassle. I never realized how much my tube was getting in my way until I tried this product. Works as described and keeps the tube out of the way!
by alan smith -
flimsey, overpriced, not worth it.