CPAPMax Pillow by Contour
CPAPMax 2.0 CPAP Pillow by Contour
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The CPAPMax 2.0 pillow is a CPAP pillow specifically designed to support the users head to best suit the therapy. The advanced 2-in-1 design allows users to choose traditional fiberfill or plush memory foam as a sleeping surface. A highly resilient foam core ensures that the pillow maintains its shape for superb mask accommodation.
Now you can adjust your pillow with 4 different heights to choose from with color coded foam Layers to provide you with better customization when adding or removing layers to find your perfect height!
Additional upgrades include ventilated foam for coolness, a center depression for back sleepers, and a broader facial area for side sleepers. The dual-sided cover features a cool layer of 3-D mesh fabric, while the other side is infused with a thick layer of fiberfill for a more traditional feel.
Customize your comfort with features like, 2 different sleeping surfaces, Adjustable pillow height, and better hose control.
Benefits of the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0
- Exclusively Designed For PAP Machine Users!
- Reduces Mask Shifting And Interference!
- Helps Stop Air Leak Noises!
- Minimizes Pressure on Face
- Provides Better Head, Neck and Shoulder Comfort!
- Removable Layer To Adjust Pillow Thickness!
- 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces - Ventilated foam promotes positive air flow to promote a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam side, or flip your pillow over if you prefer the plush support you receive from a traditional bed pillow with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber side.
- Ergonomic Design - features a concave center for your head , crescent cutout for your shoulders, and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night.
- Removable layers - allow you to change your pillow height to find ultimately orthopedic support and comfort by properly aligning your head, neck and spine.
- 3 Layers of foam - provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness.
- Concave Center - improves airway alignment by properly supporting your head
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts - reduce mask interference which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Improved Hose Control - with longer tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak.
New CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Upgrades
- 4 Adjustable Heights - 2 1/4", 3", 4 1/2", 5 1/4"
- Fiber fill is hypoallergenic to allow even our most sensitive users a great night sleep
- Extended hose tether is 3 longer to provide better hose control throughout the night to help reduce pulling and pressure on your mask
- Color Coded Foam Layers to provide you better customization when adding or removing layers to find your perfect height
- Charcoal infused layers promotes freshness by neutralizing odors
Traditional pillows interfere with mask performance and can cause shifting and leaks and facial discomfort
While the original Contour CPAPMax Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, our goal with the CPAPmax Pillow 2.0 was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.
Included in This Package
- (1) CPAPMax 2.0 Pillow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|Associated Part Numbers:||#15-551R|
|Dimensions:||20" x 13" x 5.8|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Special User Features:||4 adjustable heights|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
Best sleep I have ever gotten
by Barb -
This is the most comfortable pillow that I have tried. Best sleep I have ever gotten. I would definitely recommend it.
Wow! Thank God!
by Mike (Harrison) -
I can finally sleep with my cpap! That is all I will say. So comfortable!