IntelliPAP Plus CPAP with SmartFlex and Humidifier by DeVilbiss
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP Plus with SmartFlex & Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The DeVilbiss Standard CPAP Plus with SmartFlex and Heated Humidifier has the same features of the IntelliPAP standard CPAP Plus loads of recorded data and additional features.
This IntelliPAP CPAP machine comes standard with event detection, SmartFlex technology for expiratory relief and even more sleep recorded data. This machine like all intelliPAP CPAP machines uses the Smartcode technology so you can check your compliance anytime. DeVilbiss also offers the traditional data card and (optional) SmartLink modem as well, but the convenience of the Smartcode is unmatched in the sleep industry.
- SmartFlex Technology
- SmartCode Download capability
- Stackable Heated Humidifier and water chamber
The IntelliPAP machine fits directly on top of the heated humidifier. This is a functional way to deliver humidification.
- Apnea Event Detection
- Visual Mask Off Alert
- Inhale rounding
- Exhale rounding
- Automatic altitude compensation from 0 to 9000 feet
- Delay ramp pressure allows the machine to start at a lower pressure and ramp up to the prescribed pressure
- 8 foot power cord provides greater positioning and easier for travel with no bulky power brick
- Backlit Large Buttons for ease of use
- SmartCode key for data storage/download
- 5 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow user-friendly menu
- Auto on/off feature
Benefits of Heated Humidifier
The clamshell design of the DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier allows for easy cleaning which extends the life of your water chamber. In addition, DeVilbiss utilizes a stainless steel heated plate, which when combined with the low water level in the water chamber, allows for a very efficient means of heating the water quickly.
Performance Features of the DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier
- Larger surface area allows more water surface to come in contact with your air stream.
- Lower water level provides a more efficient and faster way of heating the water
- Baffled air flow path, which increases turbulence in the airflow and contact with the water surface
- Inlet deflector plate to evenly distribute incoming air over a larger area of the chamber
- The IntelliPAP Heated Humidification System carries an industry-leading warranty of three years because it was built to last.
The chamber is constructed of Lexan®; plastic, a polycarbonate resin thermoplastic which is extremely durable.
So much so that it is used as space and sports helmets, clear high-performance windshields and aircraft canopies, and in bullet-resistant windows.
Included in This Package
- (1) IntelliPAP CPAP Machine
- (1) DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier
- (1) Travel Carrying Case
- (1) Universal 6 Foot CPAP Tube
- (1) 8-Foot Power Cord
- (1) DeVilbiss Reusable Foam Filter
- (1) DeVilbiss Disposable Fine Filters
- (1) Patient Manual
- (1) Clinical Quick Set-Up Guide
- (1) Educational DVD Video
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|AC Power:||100-240V AC|
|Altitude Compensation:||Auto Adjusting|
|Battery Power:||Connect to external power source/ Deep Cycle Marine Battery using DC Power Cables (Part number DV51D|
|Compliance Meter:||Stored inside device with SmartCode|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Storage Content:||Compliance usage using SmartCode|
|DC Power:||Yes, Use the DC Cable DV51D-619|
|Dimensions:||6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4", 10.7cm x 16.5cm x 17.5cm with Humidifier|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Filters:||Yes, 3.0 micro particles|
|Mode of Operation:||Fixed CPAP with SmartFlex Pressure Relief|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Level tested per ISO I7510 @ 26dBA (pressure level) and @ 38dBA (power level)|
|Special User Features:||SmartFlex Technology and Advanced Sleep Recorded Data|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||3cm, adjustable by 0.5cm|
|Travel Sized:||6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4" w/ Humidifier (4.2" x 6.5" x 6.9" and 2.7lbs for CPAP only)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
Small but Mighty!
by CPAP User -
Small but powerful, does everything you need in a cpap device. , humidifier works wonders, Smartcode technology is the bomb. Makes traveling so much easier without lugging around some big machine. Great company to do business with as well. Very helpful and courteous in answering questions. Will do business with them again.
the girls at the call center are great
by michael Kelly (brisbane Australia ) -
after reading reviews on your other products from australians, I had to add this review on the devVilbiss.great machine great service great price!!!.the australian retailers have to stop ripping off their customers,Buy from 1800cpap.com you won't go wrong thanks to the crew at 1800cpap.com