DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Tube Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Pro provides premium Bi-Level sleep therapy with an advanced flow waveform for a more natural breathing experience, and Bi-Flex pressure relief to enhance comfort. The BiPAP Pro is a fixed pressure machine that delivers two positive airway pressures at a single fixed level (i.e. 18cm/ 14cmH20). It includes features like advanced event detection, Auto-Trial, automatic altitude compensation, mask fit check, and C-Flex pressure relief.
The DreamStation BiPAP Pro is designed to fulfill the needs of all BiPAP users who demand the best from their therapy with its user-friendly low-profile design. The unit is lighter and smaller with all the latest up-to-date technology, making your sleep therapy seem like a breeze.
Most important is the feature that allows access to information by both the user and doctor or provider through cell or Wi-Fi options in order to customize and optimize therapy, increase compliance and provide for an overall quality experience.
The Integrated Heated Humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. It is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy, preventing nasal congestion and making your therapy more comfortable.
The Heated Tube is an important component of humidification. No More Rainout! The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, this ensures that rainout is avoided even if the temperature in the room drops during the night.
Continue reading to learn more about everything included with the purchase of this DreamStation BiPAP Pro.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- EZ-Start Technology: The EZ-Start feature is designed to reduce the user's prescribed pressure setting during the first 30 days of operation. The goal is to adjust the user to the pressure by beginning with half of the prescribed pressure. A minimum pressure of 5cm H2O is required to use the EZ-Start feature.
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief: Bi-Flex is a pressure relief feature used to create a more natural breathing pattern during CPAP therapy. The DreamStation BiPAP Pro uses Flex Technology to provide relief during three points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by 0.5 increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation, and during exhalation. The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5 cm H2O for maximum comfort.
- Ramp and SmartRamp: The BiPAP Pro not only offers the standard ramp but also the Smart Ramp. When SmartRamp is enabled, the DreamStation BiPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels during the ramp period to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Mask Fit Check: DreamStation BiPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly. It checks for Mask leaks, Pressure is adjusted automatically as needed to help maintain therapy pressure to the user, including the ability to reduce pressure to help re-establish a mask seal.
- LCD On-Screen Display: A simplistic and practical LCD screen. While the User Interface is in use, the screen is well lit. As the lights in the room are dimmed, the machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
- Dry Box Assembly: When using the Humidifier the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling throughout the machine and humidifier connection.
- DreamMapper App: The DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at email@example.com.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Heated Tube
- (1) SD Card
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Reusable Blue Pollen Filter
- (1) Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter
- (1) User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Machines|
|Fixed BiPAP, Fixed CPAP|
|2 year manufacturer warranty|
|C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex|
|4 to 25 cm H2O|
|Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|Reusable Blue Pollen Filter, Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter|
|Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor|
|Over 1-Year on SD Data Card; Under 6-Months On-Board.|
|On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)|
|Automatic Up To 7500 Feet|
|100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube|
|12 VDC, 6.67 A|
|Consumption (with 80W Power Supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 - 1.0 A|
|Weight with Humidifier - 4.37 pounds (including the power supply)|
|11.69 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches|
|25.8 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)|
|Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|4.37 pounds (including the power supply)|
|DSX600T11, HT15, DSXH|
|E0562, A4604, E0470|
|Yes International Shipping is available|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Janice - Pennsylvania -
Really glad I took the chance on this machine! Works great, no issues yet, easy to set up and use right out of the box. Very pleased with this device and I highly recommend it.
Happy for better sleep
by Gary D -
Overall I am happy with how I feel on this machine. I did my homework on all the models out there and this brand seemed to be one of the most popular. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't have an auto adjusting mode. I can have my doctor change the pressure whenever needed but I wish I would have gone with the auto adjusting.