DreamStation Heated Humidifier - Refurbished
DreamStation Humidifier- Refurbished
Copy of RX Required When Applicable to U.S Residents
This model is refurbished and includes a 90 day warranty. This model is only compatible with the DreamStation series of CPAP and BiPAP models.
New Product Information Listed Below
The DreamStation heated humidifier connects directly to the machine and features the dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier.
- Standard Heating Mode - The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat.
- Adaptive Mode - The Adaptive mode monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity.
- Preheat - Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy.
- Fixed Mode - The fixed mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Dry Box Technology - Dry Box Technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. The Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling through the machine and humidifier connection.
- Optional Heated Tube - The Heated Tube increases therapy comfort by helping to maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, preventing rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Water Chamber - The 325mL water chamber is located in the center of the machine. The water chamber should be cleaned by hand daily with warm water and a mild detergent; or in the dishwasher, on the top rack, once a week. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New Water Chamber Tub
- New Machine Seals
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: DSXH, HT15
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E0562
- International Shipping: Yes
- Condition: Refurbished
- Water Chamber: Included
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground