CPAP Filter for SleepStyle CPAP Machines
Disposable CPAP Filter for Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle™ Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The disposable CPAP filters are designed specifically to the SleepStyle™ CPAP machine's intake filter compartment. The length, width, and height allow the filter to properly fit and provide the machine the ability to generate the highest quality of air possible to the user. The machine uses room air when generating the CPAP's airflow and these filters keep the pollutants from entering the machine during this process.
It is extremely important to keep a clean filter when using a CPAP machine as it will provide the user with filtered air and helps the machine continue to work properly. Extended use with a dirty filter will cause the machine to eventually bring to malfunction and in some cases completely fail.
These are disposable filters and should not be cleaned. If the filter becomes wet, dirty or torn, throw away and replace with a new one. Filters should be replaced monthly.
Included in this Package
- (2) Disposable CPAP Filters for the SleepStyle™ Machines
- Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These filters are compatible with the following F&P CPAP Machines:
- SleepStyle 200 Auto Series
- SleepStyle 230 Series CPAP Machine, Model numbers are: HC231, HC232, HC233, HC234, HC236 and HC238
- SleepStyle 240 Series CPAP Machines, Model numbers are: HC242, HC244
- SleepStyle 600 Series with ThermoSmart CPAP Machines, Model numbers are: HC604, HC608
|Dimensions:||1" H x 2 3/4" W|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jim -
Filters fit my machine. Thanks!