AirMini HumidX for AirFit/AirTouch F20
AirFit/AirTouch F20 HumidX for ResMed AirMini
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Designed specifically for the AirFit and AirTouch F20 Full Face masks, the AirMini HumidX is a waterless humidification system that retains moisture and humidifies the air you breathe. The small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) provide comfortable and effective humidification to your sleep therapy with the ResMed AirMini travel machine.
How HumidX works: Upon exhalation, heat and moisture is captured and stored within the HME's tiny paper ridges. When patients inhale, that same heat and moisture is released to humidify the air they breathe in. Overall providing a very portable and efficient way to get humidification on the go.
Patients living in a dryer climate may find it more beneficial to upgrade to the AirMini HumidX 6 Pack for AirMini Travel CPAP Machine to ensure they have do not feel dried out when they wake.
Important: This product is only compatible with the AirFit and AirTouch F20 CPAP Masks. The F20 HumidX waterless humidifiers are not compatible with any other masks, hoses, or machines.
Special Features & Benefits
- Simple to use - These lightweight HME's are made for travel with due to the small size. Easily fit into a carry-on bag, your AirMini travel bag, or fit into your pocket. To use, simply remove from the packaging, disconnect the mask elbow and set aside, clip the HumidX on the inside of your F20 mask cushion, and reattach the elbow to receive the full benefits of waterless humidification.
- Water Free - The waterless humidifier reduces the need to fill your CPAP humidifier with water every night ultimately bulking up your machine when traveling. More importantly, there is no need to wash the HME as they can be replaced in a matter of seconds!
- Purchase the Perfect Pack - Depending on the conditions you use your CPAP, you may require changing your HumidX more often than every 30 days. Available in a 3 pack or 6 pack set, choose the best option for your sleep therapy needs.
- Lasts 30 days - Each HME is designed to be used for up to 30 days after opening to provide you the best results. If you live in more humid conditions, you may need to change your HumidX before reaching the 30 days.
Included in This Package
- (1) Box of Standard HumidX Disposable Waterless Humidifier Filters (in selected size)
- AirMini Complete CPAP System
- AirMini Disposable Filters
- AirMini Mask Setup Pack
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|Associated Part Numbers:||38012, 38013|
|Humidifier:||Standard HumidX waterless humidification system for AirFit/AirTouch F20 Masks|
|Insurance Codes:||E0561, E1399|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Portable Humidification|
|Shipping Weight:||6 oz|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|