Mirage SoftGel™ CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Product Update: Limited sizes and quantities are available.
The ResMed Mirage SoftGel™ nasal CPAP mask is part of the ResMed convertible series of CPAP Masks. You have the choice with this frame to use Mirage SoftGel™ cushions or Mirage Activa™ LT cushions. This allows you the freedom to choose what cushion you prefer. This mask is also unique because of how quiet it is. There is a special array of small, built-in vents that diffuses air quietly. That means a good nights sleep for patients and their bed partners.
Special Features of the Mirage SoftGel™
- Unmatched Softness and Comfort: Double Gel technology is used to quickly seal the cushion on the users face for a personalized fit. The 2 layers of gel allow for comfort and stability.
- Micro Fit Dial: The micro fit dial allows for 24 small adjustments to help you get the right fit.
- New Quieter Vent: The exhalation ports are designed in a circular pattern to disperse the air more evenly which cuts down on the noise from exhalation.
- Headgear Quick Clips: The headgear which is sold separately comes with quick clicks which is a feature of many of the ResMed mask. This allows you to easily take the mask off and put it on.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage SoftGel™ CPAP Mask Frame and Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Optional Headgear to Make Complete CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61626, 61627, 61628, 61629|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
by Ronnie Gregurke (Perth, Western Australia) -
I bought this a while ago and being 6'0 tall I decided to get the large nasal mask with the gel cushion, that was a mistake as the nasal mask literally covered my nose and my whole mouth and I felt like I was being suffocated by a plush toy, I have been using it for a few months now and while I am use to it now next time I will get the medium mask.
Simply the Best
by tbogmc (Boston) -
I've been a CPAP user for 6 plus years and I've never had a mask I've really liked, until this one came along. It adjusts to the point that you don't have to crank it tight resulting in "strap face" in the morning. It's very quiet, doesn't easily leak air, and seems to stick to the face better than all others. I have been able to sleep much easier with this mask. Only problem is that it isn't available at some CPAP suppliers. That's a shame because it is the best I've had period.