ResMed Mirage Series Forehead Dial
Forehead Dial for ResMed CPAP Masks
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
ResMed replacement forehead dial for certain Mirage™ series of CPAP masks (see list below). When you adjust the dial it will change the angle of the mask forehead support bar and the cushion to "dial in" to a user's unique facial structure.
- Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask
- Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask
- Mirage Micro™ for Kids Nasal CPAP Masks
- Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask
Included in This Package
- (1) Forehead Dial
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Great customer service
by Kevin -
Great customer service. Quick and easy to order online.