ClimateLine Heated Tube Hose for ResMed S9 Series CPAP and VPAP
ResMed ClimateLine™ Heated Tubing Hose for S9 Series CPAP or VPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed ClimateLine™ heated tubing is 6ft in length and solely designed to be used with the ResMed S9 Series CPAP and VPAP machines. The tubing has an electrical connector at one end that will only connect to a ResMed H5i™ Heated Humidifier. This electrical connection allows the tubing to heat the element contained in the corrugated exterior of the tube. The heating of the element keeps the humidity that is being provided by the H5i™ Heated Humidifier consistent throughout the tube and reduces the chance of "rainout" (excessive condensation build up in the tube or mask).
The heating element is a wire that goes along the corrugated exterior of the tube but does not affect the flexibility of the tubing. The smooth interior allows the cleaning process to be easier as it reduces any chances of soap or water being left inside after cleaning and helps the drying process.
ResMed S9 Series CPAP and VPAP™ machines have sensors in the H5i™ Heated Humidifier that constantly monitor the room temperature and humidity to adjust the temperature of the heating element in the tube to provide a consistent level of humidity to the user's mask.
This process helps reduce "rainout" as rainout occurs when the temperature in the room drops, the temperature of the air inside the tube also drops. At lower temperatures, the amount of water vapor that can be held by the air then decreases and condensation (rainout) can form in the tube.
By keeping the air temperature in the tube constant, the Climate Control system can automatically adjust to changes in ambient conditions to maintain a constant, comfortable humidity level. Rainout is avoided without needing to reduce the humidity delivered.
Only use with ResMed's S9 Series machines.
- (1) 65 (1.98 m), 15 mm inner diameter tube
- ClimateLine air tubing Flexible plastic and electrical components
- ClimateLine temperature range 60°F86°F (16°C30°C)
- ClimateLine temperature cut-out 106°F ( 41°C)
- Currently designed to only work with ResMed's S9 Series CPAP Machines
Included in this Package
- (1) ResMed 6ft ClimateLine™ Heated Tubing for S9 Series CPAP or VPAP
- Tube Brush Cleaner
- CPAP Hose Tubing Lift
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Heated|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
NO DRY MOUTH
by Gary S -
This tube really helped me not wake up in the middle of the night from a dry mouth.
by Susan (Indiana) -
This tubing completely eliminated any condensation at all! Thanks Resmed and 1800CPAP.COM!