Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
Swift II Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Swift II nasal pillow is a style of CPAP mask prescribed for sleep apnea therapy. Not to be confused with full face masks, nasal pillow masks are the smallest apnea treatment interfaces and use pillow cushion inserts that provide a seal around the nostrils to make the CPAP masks more comfortable. Mirage Swift II nasal pillows are an older generation of the ResMed Mirage family of CPAP masks. The short tube assembly for this product allows the user to position the tubing either down to their side or above their head, which makes the Mirage II CPAP mask a lighter version of a CPAP mask with headgear. You can find the Mirage Swift II nasal pillow CPAP mask in small, medium, and large masks. Full face options can be bulky, but the Mirage Swift II nasal pillows system is made to be comfortable, with a clear field of vision and an easy fit.
A nasal pillow style of CPAP mask is typically prescribed for users that are on a standard CPAP or Auto CPAP machine with a pressure setting that is under 12cm/H20. There are some users that can tolerate a nasal pillow mask on higher pressures, but the risk for dryness and irritation increases. For these users it is recommended to use a heated humidifier and a heated CPAP tube (if the option is available).
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX for your nasal pillow CPAP mask? Not a problem. Just contact us. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy to get CPAP supplies!
Special Features & Benefits of ResMed Mirage Swift II
- Air vent delivers air quietly and gently away from you and your bed partner. Receive the peaceful night of sleep you have been searching for with the Mirage Swift II!
- At 2.5 oz, the lightweight design ensures you will not feel weighed down by your Resmed Mirage Swift II nasal pillow CPAP mask. Receive the perfect combination of reliability and durability!
- 4 tubing positions create more comfort and flexibility for you as you sleep. Adjust to your specific sleeping position by moving your short tube to the most effective position for you. Rest assured you will not feel any pull from your Resmed Mirage Swift II nasal pillow mask when you adapt your tubing to your personalized comfort level!
- Easily and quickly remove your Mirage Swift nasal pillow mask by sliding it up or down while maintaining the headgear where you feel the most comfort. Change or clean your cushion by sliding the cushion clip off. The unique design assists you in spending less time handling your mask and more time getting the deep sleep you've been in search of!
- Available in 3 Swift II nasal pillow sizes, your mask provides a custom fit just for you! If you are unsure of your size you can use our fitting guide located in the Manual Tab or purchase the All Size cushion option ensuring the perfect fit at any time!
Included in This Package
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Cushion Clip
- (1) End Cap
- (1) Swift II Headgear
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Part Numbers:||60513, 60518, 60515, 60516|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
So much more comfortable than the new design
by Robert -
I have used this mask since 2006
it was replaced by the newer version but it was so uncomfortable and I didn't get a decent nights sleep so that I went back to this one almost immediately
If it ain't broke...
by Tom Hulsey -
I have tried several nasal pillow mask and I keep coming back to this one. I have used this head gear setup since 2003. I no longer try other mask.