Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Swift™ II is a nasal pillow style CPAP mask for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This mask interface is a non-invasive lightweight option that uses nasal pillow cushions that seal around the nostril. The Swift™ II is a great option for people with claustrophobia.
Swift™ II Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
ResMed Mirage Swift™ II is a nasal pillow style of CPAP mask prescribed for sleep apnea therapy. Nasal pillow masks are the smallest apnea treatment interfaces and use pillow cushion inserts that provide a seal around the nostrils. The Swift™ II is an older generation of the ResMed Mirage family of CPAP masks. The short tube assembly for this product allows the user to position the tubing either down to their side or above their head.
A nasal pillow style of CPAP mask is typically prescribed for users that are on a standard CPAP or Auto CPAP machine with a pressure setting that is under 12cm/H20. There are some users that can tolerate a nasal pillow mask on higher pressures however the risk for dryness and irritation increases. For these users it is recommended to use a heated humidifier and a heated CPAP tube (if option is available).
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of ResMed Mirage Swift™ II
- Air vent delivers air quietly and gently away from you and your bed partner. Receive the peaceful night of sleep you have been searching for with the Swift II!
- At 2.5 oz, the lightweight design ensures you will not feel weighed down by your mask. Receive the perfect combination of reliability and durability!
- 4 tubing positions create more comfort and flexibility for you as you sleep. Adjust to your specific sleeping position by moving your short tube to the most effective position for you. Rest assured you will not feel any pull from your mask when you adapt your tubing to your personalized comfort level!
- Easily and quickly remove your mask by sliding it up or down while maintaining the headgear where you feel the most comfort. Change or clean your cushion by sliding the cushion clip off. The unique design assists you in spending less time handling your mask and more time getting the deep sleep you've been in search of!
- Available in 3 pillow sizes, your mask provides a custom fit just for you! If you are unsure of your size you can use our fitting guide located in the Manual Tab or purchase the All Size cushion option ensuring the perfect fit at any time!
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask (selected size)
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Cushion Clip
- (1) End Cap
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- RoEzit Nasal Moisturizer
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Part Numbers:||60513, 60518, 60515, 60516|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
900 reviews4.6 out of 5
by Bill R. (Ohio) -
I have been using this mask for 3 years and it is the most comfortable to use of any I have tried. I recommend it to anyone who must use CPAP.
BEST MASK EVER!!!
by Jared Winslow (NYC) -
A friend of mine told me about this mask. I wasn't sure about it because it had been out for years. he swore by it so i tried it. It is the best mask i've ever ever used! So comfortable, soft and simple. Thanks mike for the recommendation!