SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask Kit
SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver Anew full face mask has a dual-chamber cloth cushion that inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing softly against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal. The high-tech cloth cushion feels cool and dry which allows the skin to breathe naturally, wick away moisture, eliminate pinch points, and reduce pressure marks. The Anew's skin friendly, breathable fabric provides a lightweight, natural feeling interface for full face CPAP and BiPAP users. Much more comfortable than silicone or hard plastic. You can now try this mask risk-free for 30 days and if you are not completely satisfied with this purchase you can contact us for a full store credit
Be sure to add the optional featherweight tubing to receive the full benefits of the lightweight SleepWeaver Anew Mask!
- Soft Cloth Cushion - The SleepWeaver Anew forms a cloth balloon creating a cushion of air resting against your face instead of the standard silicone or polyurethane gel on typical CPAP masks.
- Lightweight - The lightest, most natural-to-wear CPAP mask available is ideal for travel CPAP use.
- No Forehead Support - Eliminate the use of a rigid mask frame pressing against your face. Gain freedom of movement allowing you to roll over as you sleep finding the perfect position.
- Dual Chamber - Receive the air pressure you need through 2 separate chambers of the cloth cushion.
- 360 Degree Rotating Elbow - Feel free to move as much as you'd like throughout the night without the worry of losing CPAP pressure. The rotating elbow maintains the best angle at all times without limiting your air flow.
- Travel Friendly - Easily pack this lightweight CPAP mask in your suitcase or carry on bag. With little to no replacement parts, the Anew is the ideal travel CPAP mask!
- 90° Elbow Design- The Anew comes with a double swivel elbow so tubing can be channeled in any direction you prefer -- over the head, down the chest, or to the side -- so you can sleep your way without tubing interference.The 360º of elbow rotation provides options for users. The Anew exhalation 'ports' are located on either side of the elbow. They are designed to offer quiet exhalation of the exhaled air. The Optional Tether Strap can be used to attach to the headgear and secure the hose over the head.
- Skin Friendly Cloth Cushion- The fabric is very durable, the breathable cloth material is made of polyester, nylon and elastane. The Anew does NOT contain latex, mercaptobenzothiazole or Mercapto MX. The SleepWeaver cloth cushions feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating and reducing pressure marks. The SleepWeaver Anew's dual-chamber cloth cushion inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing gently against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal.
- Cleaning- Cleaning is made easy by hand washing in cold to warm water. Do not use hot water. Use non-abrasive, mild detergent such as Liquid Tide. Do not use soaps or detergents which are anti-bacterial or high in oil content.
- Heated Humidifier- All SleepWeaver Cloth Masks are compatible with the use of a heated humidifier.
Included in This Package
- (1) SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) 360º Swivel elbow
- (1) Product manual
- (1) Instructional CD
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Associated Part Numbers: 100955 , 100960 , 100965
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Polyester, Nylon, Elastane and Lycra
- RX Required?: No
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Daniel -
I toss and turn all night, and find that I am constantly waking up and having to readjust this mask to stop leaking. Can't keep a good seal without tightening the headgear to the point that it's painful.
Best mask for Beards
by Charlie W -
This is the best mask I have found for my beard, by far!