SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth CPAP Mask Kit by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver® Anew full face mask has a dual-chamber cloth cushion that inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing softly against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal. The high-tech cloth cushion feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating pinch points, and reducing pressure marks. The Anew's breathable fabric provides a lightweight, natural feeling interface for full face CPAP & BiPAP users. Much more comfortable than silicone or hard plastic.
Soft Cloth Cushion - The SleepWeaver® Anew forms a cloth balloon creating a cushion of air resting against your face instead of the standard silicone or polyurethane gel on typical CPAP masks.
Lightweight - The lightest, most natural-to-wear CPAP mask available is ideal for travel CPAP use.
No Forehead Support - Eliminate the use of a rigid mask frame pressing against your face. Gain freedom of movement allowing you to roll over as you sleep finding the perfect position.
Dual Chamber - Receive the air pressure you need through 2 separate chambers of the cloth cushion.
360 Degree Rotating Elbow - Feel free to move as much as you'd like throughout the night without the worry of losing CPAP pressure. The rotating elbow maintains the best angle at all times without limiting your air flow.
Available in 3 Sizes - Find the best fit based on your facial features. Download out Fitting Guide to find the cushion size you need!
Travel Friendly - Easily pack this lightweight CPAP mask in your suitcase or carry on bag. With little to no replacement parts, the Anew is the ideal travel CPAP mask!
- 90° Elbow Design- The Anew comes with a double swivel elbow so tubing can be channeled in any direction you prefer -- over the head, down the chest, or to the side -- so you can sleep your way without tubing interference.The 360º of elbow rotation provides options for users. The Anew exhalation 'ports' are located on either side of the elbow. They are designed to offer quiet exhalation of the exhaled air. The Optional Tether Strap can be used to attach to the headgear and secure the hose over the head.
- Soft Cloth Cushion- The fabric is very durable, the breathable cloth material is made of polyester, nylon and elastane. The Anew does NOT contain latex, mercaptobenzothiazole or Mercapto MX. The SleepWeaver® cloth cushions feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating and reducing pressure marks. The SleepWeaver® Anew's dual-chamber cloth cushion inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing gently against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal.
- Cleaning- Cleaning is made easy by hand washing in cold to warm water. Do not use hot water. Use non-abrasive, mild detergent such as Liquid Tide. Do not use soaps or detergents which are anti-bacterial or high in oil content.
- Heated Humidifier- All SleepWeaver® Cloth Masks are compatible with the use of a heated humidifier.
Included in This Package
(1) SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask
(1) Cushion (selected size)
(1) 360º Swivel elbow
(1) Product manual
(1) Instructional CD
Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
SleepWeaver® FeatherWeight tube
CPAP mask wipes
CPAP mask care stand
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.3 lbs|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review1 out of 5
by Heather Hunt -
Bought the Anew Full Mask off you in September ,was happy at first ,but now having leaking issues with it ,went to have my sleep Apnea revue done ,and was not a good report,Doctor telling me to not use the mask again saying it was useless,and get rid of it .I am devastated as being on a Pension can not afford to throw money away like that . Sorry I have to tell you this yours truly Heather