SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Headgear
SleepWeaver Anew Replacement Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver Anew headgear is a replacement headgear for use with the SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask with Headgear. The open face headgear design allows virtually unrestricted vision and great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV, accommodates eyeglasses.
It is lightweight and gives support and stability to the Anew Cloth CPAP mask. You may also like to use the optional SleepWeaver Tether Strap to secure the tube in place Tether Strap for SleepWeaver Anew CPAP Mask.
The Anew headgear is designed to support and stabilize the seal without the use of a forehead support or strap. The headgear is made of lycra, nylon and foam.
Included in This Package
- (1) SleepWeaver Anew Headgear (small or regular)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Cloth material, latex and silicone free