Mini Mesh Nebulizer System with Battery
Portable Handheld Nebulizer with Rechargeable Battery
Copy of RX Required if Applicable for U.S Residents
Patients that use a compressor nebulizer often look for a way to bring their prescription with them in a small, discreet portable option. The Mini Mesh Nebulizer by Sunset Healthcare offers just that! This portable mesh nebulizer features a quiet, lightweight alternative to larger breathing treatments made for in home use. Weighing less than 4 oz, this portable compressor is designed specifically for patients who travel and need therapy on the go!
Thanks to the rechargeable lithium-ion battery, this device can be charged through any USB port or wall outlet. The most impressive feature of this breathing treatment machine is the battery life; on a full charge, the handheld nebulizer can be used for up to 8 days before requiring another charge (*if used for only 30 minutes per day). Treatment time should only take about 10 minutes per 2 mL of medication.
Benefits and Features
- Simple to Use - To start simply press the power button and wait for therapy to start. It's that easy! The nebulization rate remains high as the uniquely designed mesh vibrates incredibly fast to deliver medication.
- Extended Battery Life - The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to a week on a single charge! Before using the first time, the Mini Mesh Nebulizer requires a minimum charge of 1 hour although a maximum charge can take up to 4 hours. Indicator lights on the device let you know when the battery is low and a charge is complete when connected via the power supply.
- Multiple Options for Therapy - Choose between an adult, pediatric, or mouthpiece to deliver your medication right out of the box! These disposable masks allow you to find the most convenient way to receive medication.
- Easy to Transport - Small and lightweight, this portable mesh nebulizer can easily fit into a purse, carry-on bag, or pocket and weighs about the same as a cell phone. Utilize the carrying case to house your handheld nebulizer and all necessary accessories.
- Remove the medicine cup by pressing and holding the button located on the back of the unit
- Pour 3-6 mL of purified water into medicine cup, close the lid and shake to remove all medication then pour out the liquid
- Dampen a lint-free towel with 70% ethyl alcohol and wipe out the chamber 3 times, allow to completely air dry, and fill with more water
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. You will notice a blue and green light indicating the cleaning cycle has started. This will run for 2 minutes to remove all excess liquid.
The main unit itself should only be wiped out with dry gauze unless you notice debris then it is recommended to soak the gauze in 70% ethyl alcohol. Do NOT submerge the main unit into water as it will void your warranty and cause damage to the device.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mesh Nebulizer
- (1) Medicine Cup
- (1) Disposable Mouthpiece
- (1) Disposable Adult Mask
- (1) Disposable Pediatric Mask
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) USB Dual Voltage Wall Charger
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 50mm(L) x 79mm(W) x 111mm(H)
- Color: Gray
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Method of Nebulization: Mesh Nebulizer
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 3.7VDC 1800mAh
- Prescription: Required
- Product Weight: 106g or 3.7 oz
- Sound Level: less than 50dBA
Available Downloads for the Rechargeable Mesh Nebulizer
Ratings & Reviews
Works like a charm!
by Barry -
I wanted to be able to travel a little easier with the standard compressor type nebulizer equipment and got the idea to research smaller more portable nebulizer options. Glad I did! This device fits in the palm of my hand and does the same job as my “desktop” equipment. The old nebulizer makes a lot of noise, weighs several pounds, requires an AC connection, has tubes and plastic parts to play with and keep clean and requires me to shake the medicine cup to get the last part of the dose to come out. The difference between the two machines is like day and night, but the little mini-mesh nebulizer gives me more effective treatment in a silent hand-held package. I am very satisfied with the quality and design.