Ultra Fine Filters for REMstar CPAP
Ultra Fine Disposable Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
These filters are used with the Respironics REMstar™ Plus, Pro or Auto CPAP and BiPAP machines. The filters are disposable and should NEVER be cleaned! They are recommended to be replaced at least every month or when necessary and thrown away. Never reuse an ultra-fine filter.
These filters are commonly used in homes or regions where there are high pollen counts or when there are animals in the home. Typically filters are found with a significant amount of hair on them when there are animals in the home. When this is the case, more frequent changes of filters are recommended to ensure you maximize the CPAP or BiPAP machine's life.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 Ultra Fine Disposable Filters for Respironics REMstar™ Plus, Pro or Auto machines
- Pollen Foam Filters - Reusable
- REMstar™ Pro, Plus or Auto Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
The filters are meant for the following CPAP machines:
- Respironics REMstar Plus Legacy with C-Flex CPAP Machine
- Respironics REMstar Pro 2 Legacy with C-Flex CPAP Machine
- Respironics REMstar Auto Legacy with C-Flex Auto CPAP Machine
The proper way to insert the filter is to place it in the filter cavity of the CPAP machine first (before the pollen filter) with the tab up and rough side towards the machine. Once you have placed the Ultra Fine Filter in the slot, the Foam Pollen Filter- Respironics REMstar Plus, Pro or Auto can be put in and then the filter cap!
The filters are labeled as CF1006 and are manufactured by Sunset Healthcare Solutions. The Respironics brand Ultra Fine Filter is part number: 1005945. Either set of filters can be used with your device and are approved to be used.
- Associated Parts: CF1006, CF1006F, 1005945, 1039607, 1001389, 1005964
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes