What is the DreamMapper?
CPAP therapy can help you have a good night's sleep and help energy and cognitive function during the day. But sticking to CPAP therapy can be challenging. The DreamMapper sleep apnea app is for Philips Respironics System One and DreamStation family machines designed to help you stay motivated to stay compliant with your therapy.
Things you can do with the DreamMapper app
- Get feedback on your therapy and progress daily
- Set custom trackable goals
- Get advice and reminders
DreamMapper will let you know how your night of sleep went and how your therapy is progressing. It also offers suggestions on how to get back on track if your results aren't desireable.
To help stay motivated, you can use pre-set goals or create custom goals to give you something to work toward. DreamMapper will automatially track your progress and reward you when you hit your goals.
You will have access to educational videos and materials to help you get used to new masks and new machines. The DreamMapper app will also give you custom tips on maintaining and cleaning your equipmen.
DreamMapper is easy to get started
- Create your account
- Connect your DreamStation
Make sure to have your DreamStation or DreamStation Go serial number handy
Use the Bluetooth module attached to your DreamStation or DreamStation Go to connect wirelessly via your computer or mobile devies's Bluetooth settings.
Compatible machines for the DreamMapper app
- System One REMstar Plus C-Flex
- System One REMstar Pro C-Flex
- System One REMstar Pro C-Flex+
- System One REMstar Auto A-Flex
- System One BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex
- System One BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex
- System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
- DreamStation CPAP
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- DreamStation CPAP Pro
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto
- DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV