Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel Zest Q Nasal Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Zest Q nasal CPAP mask kit offers an over-the-nose solution for better fit, feel, and ease of use. One of the unique features is how quiet it is! The Zest Q nasal mask is available in three different sizes and is an out-of-box solution that is fully assembled and ready to use. The Zest Q minimizes partner disturbance and ensures a better sleep life for you the consumer and your bed partner. It includes the proven Fisher and Paykel Healthcare features and benefits, and with the Advanced Air Diffuser, is quieter than ever.
A nasal style CPAP mask is a triangle shaped interface that covers the nose only. To create and keep a good CPAP mask seal it is best to wipe down the cushion seal to remove dirt and facial oils. The optional add-on headgear strap should be washed by hand and left to air dry. The cushion and the headgear can be replaced as needed without replacing the entire mask.
Special Features & Benefits
- Advanced Air Diffuser - Quiet Usage: The refined air diffuser design ensures minimal noise and efficient exhaust dispersal. Use with the cover for extra quiet or without, for a maintenance-free option.
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal with VTS - Effortless performance: The Easy-Clip Silicone Seal allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning. The Variable Thickness Silicone (VTS) provides an ultra soft fit for improved sealing and comfort.
- FlexiFoam Cushion - Auto-contouring cushion: The FlexiFoam Cushion provides greater comfort with the unique design of the soft, light and supportive foam.
- FlexiFit Technology - Auto-contouring fit: Foam Cushion FlexiFit Technology automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours with simple one-step fitting.
- Glider Strap - Anti-leak system: The sliding Glider Strap provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. Mask force remains equal when the head rotates from side to side, minimizing leaks.
- (Optional) Stretch Headgear - Deluxe mask suspension system: A comfortable and breathable elastic headgear, specially designed to maintain a firm seal.
- Glider Clip/ Hidden Strap Release - One step usage: Easy one-step removal of headgear with a Glider Clip or Hidden Strap Release. Enables reassembly without having to make fitting adjustments.
Included in This Package
- (1) Zest Q CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion with Silicone Seal (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- Diffuser Pads
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Thanks to My Wife
by Challis S -
This mask is very quiet. My wife ordered it for me because she said my other one was loud. I was not going to try it at first but I am glad I did.
Happy CPAP User
by Potter Nevada -
I am very happy with this mask and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a cheap mask.