AirFit F10 for Her CPAP Mask Cushion
AirFit F10 for Her Full Face Mask Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Facial oils build up on CPAP mask cushions and will cause leaking and discomfort; for that reason your AirFit F10 for Her cushion should be wiped off daily and replaced every 1-3 months to provide a seal that has little CPAP mask leak.
The ResMed SpringAir technology offers a lightweight solution with a strong seal. The cushion inserts into the mask frame making it easy for daily cleaning. This cushion is latex free and made from a silicone material. Please note that the size cushion that is ordered must be used with the corresponding mask frame size.
Important Note: This cushion should ONLY be used with the AirFit F10 series of Full Face Masks.
Associated Size Options
- Small (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62737
- Medium (For AirFit or AirFit Her Masks) - 62738
- Large (Will Not Work with the AirFit Her Masks) - 62739
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- ResMed AirFit F10 For Her Full Face Mask
- AirFit F10 For Her Headgear (Pink)
Included in the Package
- (1) Replacement Cushion for the F10 Full Face Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 62737, 62738, 62739, 62736
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7031
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: silicone
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jane -
finally broke down and bought another cushion, the one that came with the mask did last longer then expected, but want to keep a tight seal so got my new one and really makes the difference.