AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
The AirFit™ F10 for Her is a full face CPAP mask by ResMed that is designed for women that have sleep apnea and use CPAP. Full face masks are most often used for people that breathe through their mouth while on therapy. SKU 63140, 63141, 63139
ResMed AirFit™ F10 for Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
ResMed continues to design a comfortable CPAP mask that caters to your needs! Long known for their successes with the Quattro FX for Her and Quattro Air for Her CPAP masks, the AirFit™ F10 for Her is sure to bring the next level of comfort and performance to many CPAP users to come!
This therapy interface consists of 4 components that can be replaced as needed. It is recommended to replace your mask every 6-12 months or as needed with wear and tear however the mask cushion and headgear should be replaced every 1-3 months because the components collect facial oils that build up and will cause leaks and discomfort and not properly maintained.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Freedom - Freedom of a forehead support bar offers free line of sight to view television or read while wearing your therapy device. The new AirFit™ F10 offers the latest technology in comfort, stability, and performance for full face CPAP masks. The simplistic design has all the benefits of a traditional full face mask in a small, lightweight and compact form. CPAP users will also notice its diffused venting that redirects exhaled air more evenly and away making it less likely to rebound off surrounding objects or bed partners.
- Designed for Women - In ResMed testing, patients preferred the AirFit™ F10 over ResMed's leading compact full face mask in terms of seal, comfort, stability, and ease of use. The AirFit™ F10 for Her is the lightest full face mask on the market for women, and its four-piece design makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- Ease of Use - Three-click cushion-to-frame retention system improves usability and makes it a snap to put back together after cleaning. The dual-wall Spring Air cushion provides a comfortable and reliable seal by gently conforming to the face. For best results it is recommended to clean your cushion surface daily, CPAP mask wipes are an easy and quick solution to keep your AirFit™ F10 clean.
Included in Package
- (1) AirFit™ F10 for Her Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) AirFit™ F10 for Her Full Face Cushion (selected size)
- (1) SoftEdge™ Headgear
- (1) Diffusion Elbow Swivel
Please note cushion size is specific to mask frame size
- X-Small Cushion - 62736
- Small Cushion - 62737
- Medium Cushion - 62738
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63139, 63140, 63141, 63160, 63161, 63162|
|Mode of Operation:||For All CPAP and BiLevel Use|
|Pressure Range:||3cm/H2O to 30cm/H2O|
|RX Required?:||Yes, If Applicable|
|Special User Features:||SoftEdge™ Headgear; SpringAir™ Cushion|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
68 reviews4.6 out of 5
by linda - Ohio -
Would recommend this mask if you're looking for a light weight comfortable mask. So far very satisfied with the fit.
AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by RM
by anonymous -