AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Cushion - Select Sizes
AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit P30i nasal pillow mask replacement cushions are compatible with the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack and the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit. ResMed has conveniently developed the "i" series mask frame to be interchangeable. You can now switch between the P30i and the AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask by only changing your cushion. The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows from ResMed are available in three sizes, Small, Medium, and Large in order to fit a wide range of faces.
How Do I Find my Size?
To replace the cushion you are currently using, locate the size indicator next to the QuietAir vent to save yourself the hassle of ordering the wrong part. Still have questions? Contact our customer service team who is happy to assist you in finding the correct replacement part so you can get back to what matters most, achieving the sleep you deserve. Call today 1-800-274-1366.
- Soft Support - The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows include a soft outer wall for comfort and a secure inner wall for support, making it easy to sleep on your side or stomach while maintaining a secure seal.
- QuietAir vent - The QuietAir vent on the face of the pillow significantly diffuses airflow exhaust for a quiet, peaceful nights sleep.
- Size - The Nasal Pillows come in three sizes, Small, Medium, and Large and can be used on any AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask.
- Interchangeable - These nasal pillows are interchangeable with AirFit N30i Nasal Masks, so if you want to use a pillow cushion on your AirFit N30i Nasal Cushion Mask you can simply remove the existing nasal cushion and replace it with a new P30i nasal pillow.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) P30i Nasal Pillow Cushion (selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- RX Required?: No
- Latex Free: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Associated Parts: 63861, 63862, 63863
- Insurance Codes: A7033
- International Shipping: Yes