AirFit™ P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fitpack
The AirFit™ P30i Mask is ResMed's first top-of-the-head connected Nasal Pillow Mask. The AirFit P30i enables the user to move and sleep in any position. With just two frame sizes and three cushions, the AirFit P30i conveniently fits 90% of wearers.
ResMed's AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
ResMed's AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is the first top-of-the-head connected Pillow Mask unveiled in the United States. The Airfit P30i is designed to feel more natural, giving the patient a much more natural sleeping experience with the freedom to sleep in many positions.
The features of the top-of-the-head tube design and self-adjusting SpringFit frame provides a stable fit that lasts through the night.
Significantly, another great feature is ResMed's QuietAir™ vent technology that gently diffuses exhaled air to minimize noise and disturbance, designed to allow patients to sleep closer to their bed partner.
ResMed has designed the AirFit P30i to fit the first time, The SpringFit frame comes in only two sizes and is designed to adjust to different facial profiles to provide a broad range of fit. Therefore, making it easy to achieve that perfect fit.
The AirFit P30i has only two starter pack options; Standard with three pillow sizes: Sm, Md, Lg and Small Starter Pack with two pillows sizes: Sm and Md.
ResMed continues to simplify your CPAP needs by integrating the new AirFit N30i and AirFit P30i. The cushions on each CPAP mask are uniquely designed to be interchangeable and can easily click into the SpringFit frame.
Features & Benefits
- Top-of-the-head tube - The design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions without worrying about laying on your tube and and losing air pressure.
- SpringFit frame - The frame adjusts to different facial profiles, helping provide an accurate fit the first time.
- Quick-release elbow - Allows you to easily disconnect mask from tubing with 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft sleeves - The Soft Sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile to create a softer, more comfortable experience for your specific needs!
- AirFit P30i pillow cushion - The cushions are designed to be interchangeable with the AirFit N30i nasal cradle cushion, offering different options. The curved cushion design cradles the shape the nose and smoothly transitions from thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center.
- QuietAir™ - The vent gently diffuses exhaled air, designed to minimize noise and disturbance for you and your bed partner.
- Septum bridge membrane - Ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
Included with Standard Starter Pack
- Standard Frame with Elbow
- Standard Headgear
- Small, Medium, Large Cushions
Included with Small Starter Pack
- Small Frame with Elbow
- Small Headgear
- Small, Medium Cushions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Available Downloads For the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|CPAP and Bi-Level Use|
|90 Day against manufacturer defect|
|Top of the Head Tube Design|
|Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|63866, 63865 P30|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4 out of 5
There are good things I like about this mask
by Jason S -
The top of the head tube design is great for me to sleep on my stomach.
sleep in any position
Enjoying the freedom of movement this mask gives me with the tube on the top. Tossing and turning with this mask makes my life easier.