AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack
ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
ResMed's AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is the first top-of-the-head connected Pillow Mask unveiled in the United States. The Airfit P30i is designed to feel more natural, giving the patient a much more natural sleeping experience with the freedom to sleep in many positions.
The features of the top-of-the-head tube design and self-adjusting SpringFit frame provides a stable fit that lasts through the night.
Significantly, another great feature is ResMed's QuietAir vent technology that gently diffuses exhaled air to minimize noise and disturbance, designed to allow patients to sleep closer to their bed partner.
ResMed has designed the AirFit P30i to fit the first time, The SpringFit frame comes in only two sizes and is designed to adjust to different facial profiles to provide a broad range of fit. Therefore, making it easy to achieve that perfect fit.
The AirFit P30i has only two starter fit pack options; Standard with three pillow sizes: Sm, Md, Lg and Small Starter Pack with two pillows sizes: Sm and Md.
ResMed continues to simplify your CPAP needs by integrating the new AirFit N30i and AirFit P30i. The cushions on each CPAP mask are uniquely designed to be interchangeable and can easily click into the SpringFit frame.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features & Benefits
- Top-of-the-head tube - The design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions without worrying about laying on your tube and and losing air pressure.
- SpringFit frame - The frame adjusts to different facial profiles, helping provide an accurate fit the first time.
- Quick-release elbow - Allows you to easily disconnect mask from tubing with 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft sleeves - The Soft Sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile to create a softer, more comfortable experience for your specific needs!
- AirFit P30i pillow cushion - The cushions are designed to be interchangeable with the AirFit N30i nasal cradle cushion, offering different options. The curved cushion design cradles the shape the nose and smoothly transitions from thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center.
- QuietAir - The vent gently diffuses exhaled air, designed to minimize noise and disturbance for you and your bed partner.
- Septum bridge membrane - Ensures an intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
Included with Standard Starter Pack
- Standard Frame with Elbow
- Standard Headgear
- Small, Medium, Large Cushions
Included with Small Starter Pack
- Small Frame with Elbow
- Small Headgear
- Small, Medium Cushions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Pillow Mask with Interchangeable Frame|
|Noise level:||21 dba|
|Therapy Pressure:||4-25 cm H2O|
|Special Features:||Top of the head tube design and interchangeable cushions with the N30i cushion|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable for US customers|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask FAQ's
What type of mask is the P30i?
The P30i is a nasal pillow mask that rests on the outside of your nostrils
What types of frame does the P30i have?
The frame of the AirFit P30i comes in 2 sizes and is basically 1 big spring with a tubing connector on the top for tube management
What size cushions are available?
There are 2 starter packs. The standard starter pack comes with small, medium and large cushions. The small starter pack comes with small and medium cushions.
How do I dissasemble the P30i for cleaning?
If your mask is connected to a device, disconnect the device air tubing from the mask elbow.
- Pull the cushion from the frame.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the headgear strap and pull it from the frame
- Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and detach from the frame. Note: For the AirFit P30i mask, the QuietAir vent can be removed to allow inspection of the vent holes.
How do you clean your P30i Mask?
After each use clean the cushion. Weekly: Headgear, frame and elbow
Soak the components in warm water with a mild liquid detergent. Ensure that there are no air bubbles while soaking. Hand wash the components with a soft bristle brush. Pay particular attention to the vent holes.
I have a setting of 22 cmH20, will that work with the P30i?
The P30i can handle a pressure range from 4 to 25 cmH20
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4 out of 5
by Sullivan Taylor -
Tried this mask because of the freedom to turn without getting the hose caught around my neck. The size that worked for me was the medium, but in the morning when I woke up my nose was sore from the pillows. Went back to my Wisp.
by Joe Goodman -
This mask is the most comfortable that I have tried. It is very well made and seems like it will be durable and last.