AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirTouch F20 for Her is a full face CPAP mask that is the first ever to use ultra soft memory foam in the cushion. This sleep apnea mask was designed for a woman's facial structure and the cushion seal memory foam prevents leaking around problem areas such as a narrow nose bridge. Since a full face style covers the most surface area of the face for a CPAP user it is crucial to find a size and design to reduce mask leak.
The AirTouch F20 for Her is an alternative version of the popular AirFit F20 for Her CPAP Mask. The difference between these two masks are the AirTouch F20 has a memory foam cushion and the AirFit F20 has a silicone cushion seal. These cushion seals are interchangeable with each others mask frame. If you already own an AirFit F20 for Her mask, you can purchase the AirTouch Memory foam cushion to use on your existing mask frame and if you have the AirTouch F20 you can use the AirFit cushion on it. One size frame fits all size F20 cushions.
This mask has stylish lavender accents, and offers smaller sizes for Her (Small and Medium). The memory foam cushion is designed to conform to the unique contours of each individual face, creating a light, soft, breathable seal that stays in place throughout the night.
The AirTouch and the AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask are both compatible with the AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine.
Special Features & Benefits
- Memory Foam Cushion: The Ultra Soft Memory Foam Cushion provides a much better fit and seal than silicone. The foam can be wiped daily, but should be replaced every 30 days.
- (Optional) Headgear:Plush Headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The AirTouch F20 For Her uses the same frame and headgear as the AirFit F20 For Her. Optional headgear must be added separately to order.
- Frame: The Soft flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness. Lavender color accents are in place of the blue found on the standard version of the mask.
- Magnetic Clips: The F20 headgear connects to the mask frame using magnetic headgear clips. The magnetic clips lock into place onto the frame making it easy for placing and removal of the mask.
- Diffused Venting: Diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens air flow.
- Quick-Release Elbow: The quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from tubing in the middle of the night without the hassle of removing your entire CPAP mask.
Important Tip: The AirTouch and AirFit F20 For Her masks use the same frame and headgear, with interchangeable cushions. The ultra soft memory foam cushion cannot be washed, only wiped daily with an alcohol free mask wipe. Recommended to be replace every 30 days. Avoid getting the memory foam wet.
ResMed also has the AirTouch F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear Small, Medium and Large cushion sizes, featuring blue accents.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame (selected size)
- (1) Cushion for AirTouch F20 (selected size)
- Optional Headgear with Magnetic Clips (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||63003, 63004|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Memory Foam Cushion|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask for Her|
|Special User Features:||Full Face CPAP Mask For Her with Headgear - Memory Foam Cushion|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
soft and stable
by Jen L -
Love the way this mask fits and feels on my face. The frame is padded which adds the extra comfort, and the foam cushion makes for a very comfortable fit. Feels light but gives a very stable secure fit. Adding headgear without a prescription is a great option.
Lightweight and easy to use
by Janice -
Doing the happy dance here! Finally a mask that not only fits good but is very comfortable. Ordered the small cushion size and it fits great. The mask is also lightweight which surprised me cause I thought it looked like it would be more bulky. Oh and have to mention no RX needed. I'm sticking with this one!