Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer Filters - 3 Pack
Clean-Z CPAP Filter 3-Pack
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Replacing your CPAP filters can be a burden. Finding a standard replacement schedule, searching for the product that matches your device, and finally making the purchase. The Clean-Z CPAP Cleaner simplifies the entire process for you!
The Clean-Z CPAP Filters come in a convenient pack of 3 carbon air filters designed specifically for the Clean-Z unit. It is recommended to replace each filter every 6 months to avoid major damage to your CPAP sanitizer. Over time, bacteria can build-up and reduce the effectiveness of your cleaner. Motif Medical makes sure you are stocked with over a full year of replacement filters, saving you time, money, and effort when it comes to changing your CPAP filters!
- Connect your mask to the CPAP tubing
- Insert the carbon air filter into the top of the bag and button to lock into place
- Attach the other end of your tubing to the bottom of the Clean-Z device
- Place your CPAP hose with mask attached into the sanitizing bag
- Feed the tubing end connected to the Clean-Z unit through the Velcro slot on the bag opposite where the filter was placed (you may need to use the included connector adapter depending on your CPAP equipment)
- Connect the power supply to the Clean-Z and plug into an electrical outlet
- Press the Power button and the Clean-Z automatically runs through a complete cleaning cycle for 35 minutes (sanitation is complete once the device beeps and displays 3 solid green lights)
Please Note: It is recommended to allow your CPAP supplies to air dry for an hour after running through a sanitization cycle to ensure there is no residual ozone smell.
Important Note: The filter cartridge should be replaced every six months, to keep your Clean-Z Sanitizer in good working condition.
Compatibility: These filters are ONLY compatible with the Clean-Z CPAP Cleaner. They will NOT work with any other CPAP Cleaner or Sanitizer.
Included in This Package
- (3) Carbon Air Filters
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Toby -
Got these for my sanitizer, worked great.