DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Humidifier and Bi-Flex
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The DreamStation BiPAP Pro by Philips Respironics is a fixed pressure machine that delivers two positive airway pressures at a single fixed level (i.e. 14cm/ 10cmH20). It includes features like, advanced event detection, Auto-Trial, automatic altitude compensation, mask fit check, and C-Flex pressure relief. The BiPAP Pro is designed to fulfill the needs of all BiPAP users who demand the best from their therapy with it's user friendly low-profile design.
The unit is lighter and smaller with all the latest up-to-date technology, making your sleep therapy seem like a breeze. Most important is the feature that allows access to information by both the user and doctor or provider through cell or Wi-Fi options in order to customize and optimize therapy, increase compliance and provide for overall quality experience.
The Integrated Heated Humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. It is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy, preventing nasal congestion and making your therapy more comfortable.
The optional heated tube for DreamStation CPAP Machines helps to maintain heat and moisture. No more rain-out. The heated tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, from the machine to the mask, preventing condensation, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. The Optional Heated Tube can also be purchased at check-out.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- EZ-Start Technology: The EZ-Start feature is designed to reduce the user's prescribed pressure setting during the first 30 days of operation. The goal is to adjust the user to the pressure by beginning with half of the prescribed pressure. A minimum pressure of 5cm H2O is required to use the EZ-Start feature.
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief: Bi-Flex is a pressure relief feature used to create a more natural breathing pattern during CPAP therapy. The DreamStation BiPAP Pro uses Flex Technology to provide relief during three points in the breathing cycle. Pressure is reduced by 0.5 increments during the transition from exhalation to inhalation, inhalation to exhalation, and during exhalation. The Bi-Flex setting can be adjusted up to 1.5 cm H2O for maximum comfort.
- Ramp and SmartRamp:The BiPAP Pro not only offers the standard ramp but also the Smart Ramp. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Mask Fit Check: DreamStation BiPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly. Checks for Mask leaks, Pressure is adjusted automatically as needed to help maintain therapy pressure to the user, including the ability to reduce pressure to help re-establish a mask seal.
- LCD On-Screen Display: A simplistic and practical LCD screen. While the User Interface is in use, the screen is well lit. As the lights in the room are dimmed, the machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
- Dry Box Assembly: When using the Humidifier the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling throughout the machine and humidifier connection.
- DreamMapper App: The DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) 6Ft CPAP Tubing
- (1) SD Card
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Reusable Blue Pollen Filter
- (1) Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter
- (1) User Manual
- (OPTIONAL) Heated Tube can be purchased at Check-Out
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews5 out of 5
Best BIPAP Ever!
by Tony - Vermont -
Been using the Dreamstation Bipap for a while now so thought I would share my thoughts. First of all I was happy to find a device at this price range with all the latest technology anyone could want in a BiPAP machine. The heated tube is a must and really does prevent condensation in the tube. The EZ-Start Technology works great to ease you into the pressure setting , giving you a chance to adjust. The Dreammapper app is very helpful in keeping track of your therapy. You can't go wrong with this machine.
Truly a life changer!
by Ben B -
Ive been using my DSX600H11 for 2 weeks now and my sleep is amazing. I did not know what I was missing. I now look forward to sleeping. Truly a life changer!