Elara Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by 3B Medical
3B Medical Elara Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Elara full face CPAP Mask by 3B Medical provides all the comfort you need in a full face mask. Available in 3 sizes, Small, Medium, and Large, giving you a superior seal without the obstruction and discomfort of a forehead brace. Similarly important is the very easy to assemble and disassemble mask parts. With few parts to handle, you will not have to worry about replacing and cleaning multiple small pieces, making it very user friendly!
Risk-Free 30 Trial Included
All 3B Medical CPAP Masks are secured with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Try this mask for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact 1800cpap.com for a full store credit and we would be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect mask for your needs.
Special Features & Benefits
- Small and light - Take advantage of the lightweight mask frame essentially allowing you to sleep with little to no obstruction!
- Quick Release Clips - Simply attach or detach your CPAP mask when you need to get up at night. No longer feel as though you are confined to your bed when wearing your mask!
- Ergonomically Designed - Designed to conform to your distinct facial features to achieve maximum patient comfort.
- Soft Silicone Cushion - The soft silicone material maintains a secure seal and minimizes air leaks meaning a more restful night's sleep!
- 360° Dual-Swivel Elbow - Change sleeping positions with ease by utilizing the swivel elbow which gives you full freedom of movement at night.
- 30 Day Warranty - Unsure if this mask is right for you? Try it risk free for 30 days and if you need to return it receive a full store credit with 1800cpap.com!
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Elara Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Full Face Cushion (selected size)
- (1) 360°degree dual-swivel elbow
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||ELA1001, ELA1002, ELA1003|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||No Forehead Brace|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
LOVE THE MASK.....BUT..
by Tony (Ohio) -
I do really like the mask, it's not the quality of ResMed or Phillips Resporonics but it's a good mask. Good points: Very light weight Very small Clear field of vision Negatives: cheaply made head gear, fits very awkwardly The cushion is very rigid compared to my current mask, the Resmed Quattro FX It leaks at the front tube area, no idea why Very very loud Hurts the bridge of your nose, I have added a pieces of cushion liner and that helps. I realize this is the first full face mask 3B has put out without a forehead brace but please 3B work out a better head gear, a softer silicon cushion, fix the front port leak, add a quick release elbow and for crying loud fix the super loud difuser.