ThermoSmart Heated Hose
ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ThermoSmart heated tubing for the Fisher and Paykel machine is 6 feet in length and is designed for use with the SleepStyle 604 and SleepStyle 608 CPAP machines with integrated humidifiers. ThermoSmart technology helps prevent condensation or "rainout" in your CPAP tube, reducing the chances of excessive water splashing your face in the middle of the night.
The tubing has a coil that runs through the tube that heats while the CPAP is in use. This development allows for the humidity level of your machine to provide the same levels directly to your CPAP mask.
This can help with the discomfort of direct pressure into the nose as proper humidification will keep your nasal cavity moist and lubricated while the direct pressure has the tendency to dry out those areas.
Included in this Package
- (1) ThermoSmart Heated Tubing Hose for Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Machines
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Insurance Codes: A4604
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Heated
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Great price! Great company!
by John Marion (TN) -
Thank you for the fast delivery of my cpap tubing. You guys were great to deal with. I will always come back to 1800CPAP.COM
by Harold (Cumberland) -
This was a big improvement from my last tubing. This one actually did not cause the water to hit my face