Forma Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Forma Full Face Mask with Headgear by Fisher
The Fisher & Paykel Forma full face CPAP mask is made for the consumer that breathes in and out through their nose and/or mouth during the use of a CPAP or BiPAP machine. Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) occurs at the beginning of the inhalation and some customers find their pressures to be at a point where they need to use either their nose or mouth or both to handle the pressures being provided by the CPAP or BiPAP machine.
The Forma is designed to fit the user from the bridge of the nose to under the chin. The lower part of the mask will actually rest under the user's chin so that if you experience your chin dropping during the night due to it relaxing, the mask will still hold its seal. This feature eliminates the need for a chinstrap as some people will still need a chinstrap added with some of the other manufacturer's masks.
The Forma full face also has an excellent feature known as glider straps that will allow the person wearing the CPAP mask to move freely during their sleep. This reason for the freedom of movement is that the glider straps slide along grooves at the front of the mask so that when your headgear is caught between your head and pillow and you move your face, the mask still moves with you.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Forma Features & Benefits
- The unique FlexiFoam cushion is an active-contouring cushion that is light and supportive to provide greater comfort. Ensure you receive the exact fit you need with the adjusting foam cushion and a tight mask seal with the silicone seal.
- Glider strap provides freedom of movement while you sleep minimizing the possibility of your mask shifting and causing air leaks.
- The under-chin design and Forma headgear with crown strap provide extra stability and maintain a secure fit even with jaw movement.
- Easy-release strap allows simple removal of the mask. No longer readjust your mask to the fit you had before removing it. Simply press the clip of the headgear to detach and when ready to reattach, clip back into place with minimal adjustments meaning quality sleep is achievable faster!
- Fully assembled, available in four sizes: small, medium, large and x-large. Find your exact fit without settling for a size that does not fully fit your facial structure. A better fit equals better quality of sleep!
The Forma full face mask forms a superior seal and provides even more comfort with a greater range of movement through the active contouring of its new FlexiFoam cushion. The T-piece adds stability to the stylized mask base, and works in harmony with the highly contoured silicone seal and under-chin design to enhance sleep performance.
Included in This Package
- (1) Forma Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal (selected size)
- (1) Elbow
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) Standard Size Forma Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400470A, 400471A, 400472A, 400473A|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP and Bi-Level|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Under-the-chin seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Bob -
Poor design. Bought because I have high pressure therapy and every mask leaks. This one must be strapped on like a linebacker’s chinstrap to seal up, because of how the foam sits in the frame. The slider is positioned so you can’t adjust the tension on top or bottom, but it tightens both at once. This causes the foam to dig into the bridge of the nose. Used it 1 and 1/2 nights…. Couldn’t take the pain on the bridge anymore. Was using the correct size and could not in anyway adjust it to be comfortable. $170 worth of worthless.
Forma Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
by John Wilkinson -
I was really impressed how great this mask works for me. My other masks in the past were so loud and always had a little bit of a leak. This one has zero leaks! I guess it is the foam that makes the difference!