Luna CPAP with H60 Heated Humidifier
Luna CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
The all new Luna CPAP machine with integrated H60 Heated Humidifier offers many comfort features like, ramp and Reslex to ease the pressure for the user when they inhale and exhale. The ramp slowly increases the pressure to the prescribed pressure. The Reslex eases up on the pressure as the user exhales. The Luna CPAP Machine is a fixed pressure machine that delivers a constant pressure to the user throughout the night.
Integrated Heated Humidifier Included: The Integrated heated humidifier has 5 levels of humidification. Level 1 offers the lowest level of humidification, while Level 5 is the highest level of humidification.
The Luna humidifier marks the level of humidification you are using with blue lights. If you put it on level 4 for example there will be 4 blue lights that will be displayed so you can easily see what level you are using, if you decide to not use any humidification then there will be no lights on at all. The display is very user friendly and easy to read.
Pressure Relief Comfort:Reslex was design to help users adjust as they exhale during sleep therapy. When you use this feature it automatically begins to soften the exhalation. There are 3 settings to choose from, Level 1 reduces the exhalation with the least amount of change while level 3 offers the greatest reduction in pressure.
Ramp feature gradually builds to the prescribed pressure in increments of 5 minutes at a time. You simply turn the knob on the front of the machine to the amount of time you desire.
Display Screen: The Display Screen is a colorful 2.4in screen to help the user navigate through the menu to change settings or to view your sleep data. When a problem occurs there is an alert message that will display to notify the user.
Data Tracking: The screen displays information such as: compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, snore index, and leak rate. To download these results for further review, put the complete code into the iCode website or use the iCode app on your smartphone to register the QR code located on the machine's display.
iCode Connect is a cloud based patient management portal, iCode Connect replaces modem use by allowing a DME to configure any patient for auto-dial. Using interactive voice recognition (IVR), iCode Connect will automatically dial each patient and walk them through self-reporting compliance data. iCode Connect is the only self-populating patient management database that is absolutely free and not dependent on modems.
iCode Connect integrates with 3Bs free smartphone app, which makes treating sleep disorder patients easier and more efficient. The iCode Connects web portal also archives patient sleep data. In addition to capturing all sleep reports, iCode Connect also acts as an easy and convenient way for physicians and home medical equipment suppliers to trade patient notes, maintain prescription information and monitor patient progress .
- Cleaning: Clean the water chamber before using the humidifier for the first time. It is important clean the water chamber once a week. The humidifier exterior may be cleaned with running water and a mild cleanser. After rinsing the humidifier, make sure to dry the lid and body entirely.
- Travel: Empty the water from the humidifier water chamber before placing the machine and humidifier in the 3B carrying case. This case is designed to hold the device as well as the accessories in order to protect each part while traveling.
- Elevation Settings: Set the elevation setting depending on the need, If the elevation setting is wrong the machine may produce an inaccurate pressure, if the atmospheric pressure surpasses the noted range, the leak alert may not work at its optimal potential.
- Power: The Luna CPAP is capable of operating on 100 to 240 V and 50 / 60 Hz., the Luna machine can operate in any country, in some cases a power socket adapter may be necessary.
Included in This Package
- Luna CPAP Machine
- Luna Heated Humidifier
- Side Cover
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- SD Memory Card
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Quick Operation Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)