Ms Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Ms. Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow Mask for Her
Designed with her in mind, the Ms. Wizard 230 nasal pillow CPAP mask includes an X-Small, Small and Medium cushion insert to ensure a proper fit to a woman's face. Apex medical offers and affordable solution to CPAP users that like nasal pillow style CPAP masks and do not want to pay the premium price that comes with the top name brands.
They have even taken it one step further and offer a brush cleaner to help with the maintenance of your cushion insert cleaning, with proper care will prolong the lifespan of your cushion seal. A tube retaining clip atop the headgear strap gives you the option to allow the short tube to go over the top and behind your bed or allows you to let it hang freely below your face. This mask is available in models made for him and for her.
The Wizard 230 nasal pillow mask is designed for the user with minimal facial contact and a clear field vision. The self adjusting nasal pillows and breathable headgear with special technique provide excellent seal and comfort. The Wizard 230 featuring several innovative designs performs the magic to optimize sleep quality.
Intuitive fit with excellent seal. Self adjusting nasal pillows on a soft and flexible base with angle reinforcements keeps you from over-tighten headgear to hold a great seal. Lightweight Frame and Breath-O-Prene headgear to follow face contour for comfortable fit.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Included in This Package
- (1) Ms. Wizard 230 CPAP mask frame and short tubing
- (3) Nasal Pillows (XS, S, M)
- (1) Removable/Optional Tube Retainer Clip
- (1) Breath-O-Prene Headgear Straps
- (1) Quick Release Tube Connector
- (1) Cleaning Brush
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: SM00017, SM00018, SM00019, SM00021, SM00022, SM00024
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Pressure Range: 4cm/h2O to 20cm/h2O
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Special User Features: Tube Retainer, Cleaning Brush, 3 Cushion Sizes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Shelley -
The only mask I can comfortably wear. Love the clip on top to get hose out of the way.