Mute Snoring Treatment Device
Mute Anti-Snoring Device by Rhinomed
The Rhinomed Mute Snoring Device is a new technology developed by a team of specialists to alleviate the severity and incidence of snoring up to 75%, greatly improving your quality of sleep and your partner’s too.
Here's how it works. Mute fits snugly into your nose while gently and comfortably dilating your nostrils as you sleep. It’s made from ultra soft material that helps to minimize snoring by increasing the volume of air travelling through your nose. Using the Mute snoring device encourages nasal breathing, which may also alleviate congestion. These are both factors that are critical to help quiet snoring and provide a better quality of sleep for you and your partner.
Worn inside the nose, Rhinomed Mute is a nasal device with two soft paddles that gently expand your airways to increase airflow during sleep and help you snore less. You can adjust each paddle, using the patented dilation system, to achieve the perfect fit in each nostril.
Rhinomed Mute Facts: In a recent trial with 236 people, participants reported that men snored 75% less often, and 73% of partners reported a reduction in snoring severity.
What Causes Snoring?
Snoring is very common, and it often has more than one cause. Underlying causes of snoring can be difficult to diagnose and may relate to deformities of the nasal septum (the cartilage between the two sides of the nose) and the other internal nasal structures. Mute may reduce snoring in these cases. Infrequent snoring may be caused by temporary blockages of the nose due to nasal allergies or colds or can result from the use of medication or alcohol. It is not uncommon for women to snore during pregnancy.
Snoring can also occur as a result of poor nasal air-flow, and all that’s needed to resolve the issue is to increase airflow. For some people, the body's automatic response during sleep is to open the mouth increasing the likelihood of snoring because the air hits the back of the throat creating vibrations in the soft tissues.
- Finding the right size for your nose is the first step in ensuring you get the very best result from Rhinomed Mute.
- Not sure what Size? Try the Starter pack which includes one small, one medium and one large Mute snoring aid. You can then try each Mute size and see which works best for you. Follow the trial pack product instructions to help you get the right fit for your snoring device.
- Sizing Tip: Generally Medium or Large will work best for men while Small or Medium work best for women.
Instructions for Use
- Insert: After you wash your hands, hold the Mute snoring device by the bridge with the curved arms facing towards you and the ribbed paddles facing up and away from you.
- Adjust: Bring the device up to your nose and place the curved arms in first to make contact with the inside bottom of your nose.
- Breathe: Gently guide the device backwards into your nose to a point that it is comfortable. You may need to adjust your nostrils over and around the ridged paddles to ensure it's fully inserted. You should be able to breathe freely through the nose.
- Adjust: To ensure that the curved arms are resting in the correct position on the floor of the nose, the bridge should span across the top of your nostrils. If not, push the bridge of the device upwards to the tip of your nose. Rhinomed Mute may take a little practice the first time you use it; however, repeated use will allow you to place the personal care device quickly.
- Each Mute device can be used up to 10 times.
- Store at room temperature and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, contains small parts. Not suitable for use by children under the age of 12.
- More Air During Sleep: With the benefits of increased airflow through your nose during sleep, you can wake from a Mute sleep feeling more refreshed and invigorated, and your sleeping partner can, too.
- Clinically Proven: A clinical trial carried out by the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Melbourne, Australia, showed that the technology platform increased air-flow through the nose by an average of 38% when compared to nasal strips.
- Comfortable: Hundreds of hours of careful research and development have been poured into the Mute snoring device, resulting in a technology as effective as it is comfortable. Mute is designed to ensure the ultra soft medical grade device remains comfortably in place throughout the night.
- Perfect Fit: Just as no human face is the same, so it is with the human nose. Mute’s three sizes and patented independent dilation system allows for subtle adjustment from one nostril to the other, ensuring optimal air-flow through both passages of your nose.
Included with this Purchase
- 3 Mute Anti-snore Dilators per pack (10 Day Use Per Dilator) totaling a 30-day supply.
- Associated Parts: Medium WN-Mute10Med-XX, Small WN-MUTE10SML-XX, LARGE WN-MUTE10LGE-XX
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Treated my son's snoring
by Joyce -
My son snores sometimes when he sleeps on his back. A friend of mine told me about this product so I decided to give it a try. It has been 2 weeks and I haven't really noticed him snoring yet. It seems to be comfortable because he doesn't complain about it and sometimes I need to remind him he is still wearing it when he comes down for breakfast.