Mute Snoring Treatment Device by Rhinomed
Mute Anti-Snoring Device by Rhinomed
The Mute Anti-Snoring Device is a new technology developed by a team of specialists to alleviate the severity and incidence of snoring up to 75%, greatly improving your quality of sleep, and Yes your partners too.
Here's how it works, Mute fits snugly into your nose while gently and comfortably dilating your nostrils as you sleep to help reduce snoring by increasing the volume of air travelling through your nose. Encouraging nasal breathing, which may also alleviate congestion, factors critical to help reduce snoring and provide a better quality of sleep for you and your partner.
Worn inside the nose, Mute has two soft paddles that gently expand your airways to increase airflow during sleep. You can adjust each paddle, using the patented dilation system, to achieve the perfect fit in each nostril.
Mute Facts: In a recent trial with 236 people, subjects reported, Men snored 75% less often, 73% of partners reported a reduction in snoring severity.
What Causes Snoring?
Snoring is very common and it often has more than one cause. Underlying causes of snoring can be difficult to diagnose and may relate to deformities of the nasal septum (the cartilage between the two sides of the nose) and the other internal nasal structures. Infrequent snoring may be caused by temporary blockages of the nose due to nasal allergies or colds or can result from the use of medication or alcohol. It is not uncommon for women to snore during pregnancy.
Snoring can also occur as a result of poor nasal air-flow. For some people, the bodys automatic response during sleep is to open the mouth increasing the likelihood of snoring because the air hits the back of the throat creating vibrations in the soft tissues.
- Finding the right size for your nose is the first step in ensuring you get the very best result from Mute.
- Not sure what Size? Try the Starter pack which includes one small, one medium and one large Mute. You can then try each size and see which works best for you. Follow the product instructions and watch the How to Use Mute video to help you get the right fit.
- Sizing Tip: Generally men are Medium or Large and women are Small or Medium.
Instructions for Use:
- Insert: Hold the device by the bridge with the curved arms facing towards you and the ribbed paddles facing up and away from you.
- Adjust: Bring the device up to your nose and place the curved arms in first to make contact with the inside bottom of your nose.
- Breathe: Gently guide the device backwards into your nose to a point that it is comfortable. You may need to adjust your nostrils over and around the ridged paddles to ensure its fully inserted.
- Adjust: To ensure that the curved arms are resting in the correct position on the floor of the nose, the bridge should span across the top of your nostrils. If not, push the bridge of the device upwards to the tip of your nose.
- Each Mute device can be used up to 10 times.
- Store at room temperature and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, contains small parts. Not suitable for use by children under the age of 12.
More Air During Sleep: The benefits of increased air-flow through the nose during sleep, wake from a Mute sleep feeling more refreshed and invigorated, and your sleeping partner should too.
Clinically Proven: A clinical trial carried out by the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Melbourne, Australia showed that the technology platform increased air-flow through the nose by an average of 38% when compared to nasal strips.
Comfortable: Hundreds of hours of careful research and development have been poured into Mute, resulting in a technology as effective as it is comfortable. Mute is designed to ensure the technology remains comfortably in place throughout the night.
Perfect Fit: Just as no human face is the same, so it is with the human nose. Mutes three sizes and patented independent dilation system allows for subtle adjustment from one nostril to the other, ensuring optimal air-flow through both passages of your nose.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Box (3 Pack-10 in each Pack) 30 Night Supply of Mute Nasal Device in Selected Size
- How to Use Mute:
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||Medium WN-Mute10Med-XX, Small WN-MUTE10SML-XX, lARGE WN-MUTE10LGE-XX,|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Material Content:||Made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers|
|Special User Features:||Anti-Snoring Nasal Device|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
- How to Use Mute:
Ratings & Reviews
Treated my son's snoring
by Joyce -
My son snores sometimes when he sleeps on his back. A friend of mine told me about this product so I decided to give it a try. It has been 2 weeks and I haven't really noticed him snoring yet. It seems to be comfortable because he doesn't complain about it and sometimes I need to remind him he is still wearing it when he comes down for breakfast.