Pico Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Pico Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics Pico CPAP mask is a nasal style interface for the treatment of sleep apnea. A nasal style mask provides a seal around the nose only through which pressurized air is delivered. The Pico is a very small and lightweight, with minimal contact with the face while offering simplicity and comfort and a great seal. It is available in 3 cushion sizing options: Small/Medium, Large, and Extra Large. All Pico cushion seals will fit the universal frame.
The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement. The cushion seal should be wiped down daily for cleaning and maintenance. The headgear uses four adjustable straps to dial in the right fit for comfort while obtaining a good mask seal. The back of the headgear acts as a crown to make sure the mask does not move during positional changes during sleep.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact: The Pico mask has a low-profile with a minimalist frame that reduces facial contact and eliminates the need for a wide, hard forehead support.
- Forehead Support: This mask has no traditional forehead support, the soft headgear loops through the top of the frame creates a small, ultra-soft, adjustable forehead support at the top of the mask .
- Pico Cushions: The dual-wall design features an inner wall that seals softly against the face and an outer wall that provides support and stability. Pico cushions are available in three sizes -- Small/Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- Sizes: All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame.
- Replacement: The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement.
- Headgear: The Pico headgear is soft and slim with quick release clips, for easy application and removal, and four convenient Velcro adjustment points. Two headgear sizes are available, Standard and Reduced Size. All mask come with the Standard Headgear while the Reduced Size is available as an additional option for more petite users at check-out.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Standard Size Headgear
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1104940, 1104915, 1104916, 1104917,|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Very light, very small - and best of all - no air in the eyes
by Darla Gips (Kingwood, TX) -
I bought the mask and headgear and opted to purchase the reduced sized head gear. I'm not sure why exactly they charge an extra $29 for the reduced size - seems like a package that includes the headgear should have the option of size if indeed that is available. At the very least I would think that the original headgear would be included. Since the headgear had no kind of marking or part number, I am assuming the small one is what I got. The Pico Nasal mask itself is great so far. It is small and light. I have had problems with other masks leaking around my nose and blowing air into my eyes during the night, causing my corneas to dry out and get scratched from dry eye. The air from this mask blows straight out - instead of up, and there have been no air leaks at all during the night around the nose/eye area. I am still experimenting with how loose I can adjust before I have trouble with air leaks, but so far, the mask and headgear are so much more comfortable than the ResMed Mirage Micro. I kept having all kids of air leaks and just could not get that one adjusted correctly. After trying nasal pillows, the Mirage and a couple of other setups, this one is by far the best one I've found so far.