Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Mirage SoftGel™ CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Product Update: The Mirage SoftGel™ has been discontinued from production. Limited sizes and quantities are available for a limited time.
The ResMed Mirage SoftGel™ nasal CPAP mask is part of the convertible series of CPAP Masks. You have the choice with this frame to use Mirage SoftGel™ cushions or Mirage Activa™ LT cushions. This allows you the freedom to choose what cushion you prefer. This mask is also unique because of how quiet it is. There is a special array of small, built-in vents that diffuses air quietly. That means a good nights sleep for patients and their bed partners.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of the Mirage SoftGel™
- Unmatched Softness and Comfort:Double Gel technology is used to quickly seal the cushion on the users face for a personalized fit. The 2 layers of gel allow for comfort and stability.
- Micro Fit Dial:The micro fit dial allows for 24 small adjustments to help you get the right fit.
- New Quieter Vent:The exhalation ports are designed in a circular pattern to disperse the air more evenly which cuts down on the noise from exhalation.
- Headgear Quick Clips:The headgear which is sold separately comes with quick clicks which is a feature of many of the ResMed mask. This allows you to easily take the mask off and put it on.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage SoftGel™ CPAP Mask Frame and Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear:Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask:Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61601, 61602, 61603, 61604, 61600|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||61642, 61643, 61644, 61645|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto CPAP or BiPAP Use|
|Pressure Range:||4 cm/H2O to 25 cm/H2O|
|RX Required?:||YES, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Uses SoftGel or Activa LT Cushions|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
6 reviews5 out of 5
thank you 1800cpap
by cindy williams (Newport) -
I just wanted to say that i really appreciated you working with me and listening to my long sob story about my cpap use......as you know i used to use a comfort gelmask and had alot of problems with it over the years .......this mask you recommended is so nice and has got me back on the right path. but more importantly thank you for all your help. Rick was such a huge help...
Best CPAP mask ever
by Kate (Dublin OH) -
Luv this cpap mask! This is great price for cpap mask. I ordered 2, one for my husband and he luvs it too. I have found the one for me! thx 1800cpap!