CPAP Hose Tubing Wrap Cover by ResMed
The ResMed tubing wraps are used with any CPAP hose to help reduce CPAP moisture build up that can occur with the use of a heated humidifier. Often referred to as rain-out by sleep technologists, this occurrence happens when temperature differential causes water to build up in your CPAP hose.
ResMed CPAP Hose Tubing Wrap Cover
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The ResMed CPAP hose wrap cover reduces moisture and condensation build up in your CPAP hose and mask. Excessive moisture from CPAP humidifiers lead to poor CPAP performance and potential to damage your sleep apnea machine. Changing climates or areas of higher humidity will affect your CPAP humidifier performance. If you have a heated humidifier moisture problem, a hose tubing wrap may help.
- Lightweight and durable wrap protects your tubing
- Reduce "Rain Out" effect by insulation
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Tubing Wrap Cover
- SlimLine™ CPAP Hose
- CPAP Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Special User Features:||Eliminates Moisture Build Up|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|