Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask
The ResMed Ultra Mirage II is a nasal style CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep related breathing disorders. A nasal style CPAP mask covers the nose only and is attached by a head strap where pressurized air from a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine delivers the air to the mask to keep the airway from collapsing during sleep. The Ultra Mirage II is an older generation of the Mirage family of CPAP masks however, it has always had the reputation of being one of the best masks on the market.
The Ultra Mirage II is available in 4 cushion sizes and uses an adjustable forehead bar to provide the right angle for a perfect mask seal.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible - Evenly conforms to your head reducing the potential of mask shift. Receive a personalized fit
- Quick Release Clips - Quickly remove your mask when you wake up. Once you find the perfect fit with the Velcro ends, secure your fit with the clips!
- Cushion Clip- Lock your cushion into place while maintaining an airtight seal.
- Air Vent - Uniquely designed to provide optimum CO2 washout and reduce noise allowing you to receive the peaceful sleep you deserve.
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask (Complete System)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||16548, 16549, 16550, 16577|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP and Bi-Level (All Models)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Best CPAP mask ever
by John Smith (TN) -
Please nver stop seeling this mask or if you do let me know so I can buy as many as possible. I would never change from this mask even if I got them for free. You should have this at the top of your list because I havent seen anything better then this