Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask
The ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II is a nasal style CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep related breathing disorders. A nasal style CPAP mask covers the nose only and is attached by a head strap where pressurized air from a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine delivers the air to the mask to keep the airway from collapsing during sleep. The Ultra Mirage™ II is an older generation of the Mirage family of CPAP masks however, it has always had the reputation of being one of the best masks on the market.
The Ultra Mirage™ II is available in 4 cushion sizes and uses an adjustable forehead bar to provide the right angle for a perfect mask seal.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible - Evenly conforms to your head reducing the potential of mask shift. Receive a personalized fit
- Quick Release Clips - Quickly remove your mask when you wake up. Once you find the perfect fit with the Velcro ends, secure your fit with the clips!
- Cushion Clip - Lock your cushion into place while maintaining an airtight seal.
- Air Vent - Uniquely designed to provide optimum CO2 washout and reduce noise allowing you to receive the peaceful sleep you deserve.
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal CPAP Mask (Complete System)
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- SlimLine™ Ultra-Lite CPAP Hose
- CPAP Bed Pillow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||16548, 16549, 16550, 16577|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP and Bi-Level (All Models)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Best CPAP mask ever
by John Smith (TN) -
Please nver stop seeling this mask or if you do let me know so I can buy as many as possible. I would never change from this mask even if I got them for free. You should have this at the top of your list because I havent seen anything better then this