SNAPP -X Nasal CPAP Mask System
Snapp 2.0 Nasal Prong CPAP Mask
This Mask is Only Available in Limited Quantities While Supplies Last
The Snapp 2 Nasal Prong CPAP Mask and headgear is made of a soft silicone material that allows the system to contour to most nasal features.
A soft nasal volcano shape creates a double seal at the patient's nostrils. The nasal prong is narrow at the top and flairs out as it comes down to the cushion body. The Mask has an improved nasal prong sleeve with a unique butterfly headgear.
Cushions are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Keeping in mind that most patients will take a Medium size.
Giving you freedom, the patient has the choice of either wearing their CPAP hose up over their head or if they choose over their chest.
The single exhalation port is found below the nasal cushion, thereby directing air flow downward, rather than onto a bed partner.
Headgear is a very simplistic design of just two straps, one fitted over the crown of the head and the other over the back of the head. The headgear attaches to the barrel on two soft butterfly flanges.
- Includes adjustable headgear
- Quieter exhalation port with airflow directed down and away from your bed partner.
- Unique headgear attachment tabs with enhanced stability.
- Comfortable, patented nasal prong design that reduces pressure point pain and irritation.
- 360 degree swivel elbow to allow patients to choose how to wear the CPAP mask.
- Easy to maintain.
Important Tip: This mask can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy, but recommended pressures of 4 to 12 cmH2O will yield better compliance.
Included with this Purchase
- Snapp 2 Mask
- Adjustable Headgear
- Associated Parts: TMS-3040ADJ, TMS-3020ADJ, TMS-3050ADJ
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Special Features: Volcano Shaped Double Seal
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground