SomniFix Mouth Strips
SomniFix Sleep Strips by Sunset Healthcare
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Snoring is closely linked to sleep apnea patients as it can limit your quality of sleep as well as lead to more severe health issues. SomniFix Mouth Strips are the simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing while sleeping. They were created to reduce open-mouth snoring in patients while also improving overall sleep quality. Sleeping with your mouth open long term can lead to common issues that can be a nuisance such as dry mouth and sore throat.
Breathing through your mouth is not only linked to patients who snore but also those who may not meaning the SomniFix is designed for anyone who suffers from their mouth falling open at night. The SomniFix strips gently fit against your lips to provide a non-invasive option for those who suffer from chronic snoring or those who use a CPAP mask.
While chin straps assist in keeping your mouth closed forcing you to breathe through your nose, they limit natural jaw movement. These strips reduce feelings of being constricted through a small breathing vent located on the front of the mouth tape.
Benefits & Features
- Promotes Nasal Breathing - Simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing during sleep.
- Compatible with CPAP Therapy - If you snore, using a Nasal Pillow or Nasal Mask to improve CPAP compliance is a good start but it will not give you the full benefits you need. Pairing the SomniFix with your mask will ensure complete compliance.
- Travel-Friendly - Small and compact, SomniFix is ideal for trips, flights, anywhere on the go, as well as at home.
- Hypoallergenic - The skin-friendly, adhesive is specifically engineered for contact with your lips, leaving behind no sticky residue.
- Easy to Apply, Easy to Take Off - Simply unpeel and place over your closed mouth with the vent at the center of lips. To remove, easily and painlessly detach.
Please Note: These mouth strips are NOT recommended with use of a Full Face CPAP Mask.
Included In This Package
- (1) Pack of SomniFix Mouth Strips (contains 28 individual strips)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Interface: As Needed