TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Mask with Mouthpiece
TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Mask
TAP PAP nasal pillow CPAP masks are designed to fit comfortably and give you the freedom to sleep. Unlike most sleep apnea interfaces, the TAP PAP DOES NOT use a traditional headgear connection. The easy-to-fit TAP PAP nasal pillow mask is held securely in place by your upper teeth with a special ThermAcryl mouthpiece. Fitting the mouthpiece into the proper position at home is made easy by warming it in hot water and placing in your mouth, on your upper teeth.
Once you have fit the mouthpiece, the mask swings into place and you gently tighten the nut and bolt for quick adjustment with no leaks. This means you do not have to adjust the headgear, tubing, and mask every night. What's more, using the TAP PAP with your CPAP therapy leaves no marks on your face, either!
Enjoy the comfortable, quality nasal mask fit that is securely held in place throughout the night. No need to over-tighten the nasal pillows to your nose as the mask maintains a full seal with no leaks and overall stability through the mouthpiece.
The TAP PAP is Not Recommended For:
- People who have 1 or 2 upper teeth that are positioned more forward than the rest of the upper teeth (1 or 2 upper teeth that stick out)
- People who do not have at least 8 original, permanent teeth on the upper jaw
- People who have removable dentures
- People who have dental implants
- People who have loose crowns or fillings or broken or soft teeth
- People who have permanent bridges installed on the top teeth
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Interested in the TAP PAP mask for better airway management but can't find your prescription? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your medical provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order for the TAP PAP nasal pillow mask and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Comfort - Reliable fitting cushions reduce pressure sores on the nostrils as sometimes occurs with nasal pillow masks. The package comes with multiple cushions, allowing you to assess each of the three pillow sizes for the most comfortable, stable, and effective seal for sleeping.
- Mouthpiece - The most important and unique piece of this mask, the mouthpiece, provides the main source of stability without needing a headgear strap like most CPAP Masks. Made of a ThermAcryl material, which is a thin soft polymer, it can be molded to your mouth for a personalized, secure fit with no leaks.
- Quiet - At 25.7 dBA, the TAP PAP gives you the perfect mask option if you worry about disturbing your family with a noisy mask and CPAP device. It allows the peaceful, noise-free sleep you've been searching for with ideal airway management in a nasal pillow CPAP mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) Mask frame
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, and Large)
- (1) Mouthpiece
- (1) Short tube
- (1) Product manual on how to use the TAP PA
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Oral Appliance combined with nasal pillows|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
7 reviews5 out of 5
Slept ALL Night
by Marylyn Caraway (Round Rock, Texas) -
I have had this mask for about 1 month to really test it out. The first few nights I would wake with an extremely dry mouth. I solved that issue by placing a spray water bottle by my bed to lubricate my mouth. After about 3 weeks I finally slept through the night for the first time in years! No more waking to adjust my headpiece/mask because of leaking pillows! I am thrilled. Also, make with headgear were causing me to have some bald spots where the head gear continually rubbed...no more! No more mask lines to cause wrinkles on my face or having my ears ache from the bands. I just can't say how much I love this new TAP PAP!
BEST NASAL PILLOW YET
by Keith Harter (St. Johns, MI) -
This is the best CPAP system yet!!!! I have been using a CPAP for over 15years and nothing has came close as this to the perfic mask