TAP® PAP Nasal Pillow Mask with Mouthpiece
TAP PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Stability Mouthpiece
The TAP PAP nasal pillow CPAP mask is designed to give you the freedom to sleep. Unlike most sleep apnea interfaces, the TAP PAP DOES NOT use a traditional headgear strap. TAP PAP nasal pillow mask is held securely in place by your upper teeth with a special ThermAcryl mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is easy to fit by warming in hot water and placing in your mouth on your upper teeth.
Once you have fit the mouthpiece, the mask swings into place and you simply tighten the nut. This means you do not have to adjust the headgear and the mask during the night or on a nightly basis. To sum it all up the end result is a comfortable mask fit that is securely held in place throughout the night. No need to over-tighten the nasal pillows to your nose as the mask maintains overall stability through the mouthpiece.
The TAP PAP is Not Recommended For:
- People who have 1 or 2 upper teeth that are positioned more forward than the rest of the upper teeth (1 or 2 upper teeth that stick out)
- People who do not have at least 8 original, permanent teeth on the upper jaw
- People who have removable dentures
- People who have dental implants
- People who have loose crowns or fillings or broken or soft teeth
- People who have permanent bridges installed on the upper teeth
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Comfort - Reliable fitting cushions reduce pressure sores on the nostrils. The package comes with all 3 sizes allowing you to assess each cushion for the most comfortable and effective seal.
- Mouthpiece - The most important and unique piece of this mask, the mouthpiece provides the main source of stability without needing a headgear strap like most CPAP Masks. Made of a ThermAcryl material, which is a thin soft polymer, It can be molded to your mouth for a personalized fit.
- Quiet - At 25.7 dBA the TAP PAP gives you the perfect mask option if you worry about disturbing your family with a noisy mask. Achieve the peaceful, noise-free sleep you've been searching for!
Included in This Package
- (1) Mask frame
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, and Large)
- (1) Mouthpiece
- (1) Short tube
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Oral Appliance combined with nasal pillows|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
7 reviews5 out of 5
by Bob Tschanz (Hamilton, ON, Canada) -
I really like my TAP PAP Nasal Pillow mask. Wonderful to be free of head harness. It has reduced my mouth noises, but has not eliminated them
by Lance (Brisbane) -
I have tried every mask under the sun and I have to say this is a brilliant product! The mouth stabilizer keeps my mouth shut and seals the mask perfectly in place. If you have struggled like I have becoming remotely comfortable with a snorkler mask or any type of mask I would recommend giving this one a whirl!