TAP PAP Nasal Pillow Replacement Plastic Nut & Bolt
Tap Pap Nasal Pillow Replacement Plastic Nut & Bolt
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The replacement Plastic nut & bolt is used with the TAP® PAP nasal pillow CPAP mask with stability mouthpiece. The unique nut and bolt joint is used to adjust the desired angle and depth for the nasal pillows and mouthpiece. Once the mask fits properly, there should be little need for ongoing adjustments. After the mouthpiece is in place, the mask swings into place and you simply tighten the nut.
Left handed? No problem. The nut & bolt can be used on either side of the mask frame to accommodate left or right handed users.
Included in the Package
- (1) TAP PAP Replacement Plastic Nut & Bolt
- TAP PAP Replacement cushion
- TAP PAP Replacement mouthpiece
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|